Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

we are talking about a guy who fucked up windstriker turn in deleted multiple pieces of gear and is an all around retard.

Pras strut.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiznessTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eating my cake with my shovel of the harvest cause im fat
lol!

arguably Gasolines greatest post ever. Well done, Gasoline you're like a fine wine, only gets better with age
Old 03-12-2016, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

man cutter vs gasoline incident when i was on Weazel when they both stopped attacking me was the greatest story ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 03-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well first page of as pretty much 2 of the dumbest people on the box so just going to have to pass on the last 2 pages.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by totmanc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Room for cutter and his mage in tempest! My first encounter with gasoline was in the rathe mnts also! He claimed my charmed pet killed him and he got an exp loss and a yt... Went crazy for hours on me saying I would get banned and if I gave the 1.2k plat back that he would delete the petition.

Jokes on theunit I haven't been suspended once yet.
pvping strut w/ a pet said to be a traumatic exp.. micro too strong. gasoline had obv just been involved in a very serious pvp accident.

On the cutter beef if cutter needs reinforcement im there. that's my dawg.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pvping strut w/ a pet said to be a traumatic exp.. micro too strong. gasoline had obv just been involved in a very serious pvp accident.

On the cutter beef if cutter needs reinforcement im there. that's my dawg.
No one knows who your main is, but looking forward to making you one of my bluebie fun boiiiiiiiiis
Old 03-13-2016, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiznessTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one knows who your main is, but looking forward to making you one of my bluebie fun boiiiiiiiiis
You have negative ratios on Petrol and Gasoline. How is that even possible?
Old 03-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP talks a lot of shit on the forums but is really a dicktucking bitch who has been a pretty bad player from the beginning of his time on the server and went crying to gongshow multiple times when he started shit he couldnt finish outside of raids:

Gasoline Confused @ Mage PVP while he farmed HGs for his Ranger epics:

Throwback to the first time I saw gasoline in OOT after farming over 250kpp in the zone. When I didnt listen to the rules he made up on the spot over seafury etiquette he started trying to bait petitionquest with a flux staff. After this run in I decided I was going to be shitting on him whenever possible outside of raids.

It was shortly after the following SS/gif gongshow had to ask me to stop because gasoline went whining to him on several occasions (i've got prof). I even felt bad later b/c I patched it up with Kindra and he agreed his irl pal can be a berger:

Months later when he isnt even actively playing, he is still pretty rustled about the OOT incident, so much so he thinks i should be euthanized. Those are totally cool and normal feels to have over everquest. Yikes @ overimmersed rental cops. When he finally started logging in again I didnt forget:

Happy 1 year anniversary of being a warmbody with moderate bergers from time to time. Shitting on you was definitely some of the more entertaining times i had on the soiv.

holy smokes what a great post.

one of the shittiest crybaby retards to ever grace the server
Closed Thread