Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you be playing, and on what team?
Yes, I will be playing on the Good Team (Dentist) 18 28.13%
Yes, I will be playing on the Evil Team (Azrael) 18 28.13%
I would not play on that box 28 43.75%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 02:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol'd.

I personally wouldn't be playing with Lite. I think this is lite's first time on the image box? he's in for a beating if the image box OGs come out to play.
Yeah it's his first time, but he's not coming in as blind as most. I had a good hour log talk with him in skype kind of giving him the rundown of what to expect and how pve is kind of done.
Old 03-15-2016, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can absolutely roll around without boxes and wreck people..
Yeah you don't HAVE to box. I rolled solo and had fun with necro and druid awhile back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't go that far, we do unfortunately have Skazo over there...who in the last box went under a different name and denied he was Skazo the majority of the time. Played a velious paladin who plugs every time he's ever in danger of dying. Boasts his pvp record despite not being able to beat a warrior with worse gear 1v1 in 10 straight fights.

Every EQ server will have autists and attention seekers, however after the community meltdowns that occurred between minnesota and jersey crew, and skazo/darksinga and kringe crew, we've tried to police ourselves better and not be complete alpha dicks to each other 24/7.
Wow skazo is still around huh..missed the Darksinga beef. I do remember crazy tinfoil a few boxes ago about Skazo being tight with the staff and/or on staff and it causing some really angry and bitter rivalry.

Then the next box later any inkling of him getting any type of treatment was a complete nonfactor so the tinfoil went away.

I know a few people who would still swear Skazo is suspect or refuse he isn't the recipient of nepotism. But like I said it became a non issue on the next few boxes.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-15-2016, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Recalling what started the Skazo controversy many boxes ago is that he seemed very buddy with the staff.

And metaphorically speaking the staff was standing close to Skazo whether intentional or not.

And this did not go over well considering the Skazo persona is someone not worthy of any pals, in many peoples eyes. Just like in politics, optics matter. Its not about what it is, but what it looks like.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-15-2016, 02:51 AM
Fire Giant

Skazo is a very cool and normal guy:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Have a lot of screenshots of him blowing a gasket and tinfoil hatting about my apparentl use of MQ. Serious Tune levels of delusion, impossible that I can stay on targets that are moving the exact same speed as me. Clearly I have to use stick or have bonus movespeed from my mq compile.
Old 03-15-2016, 02:53 AM
Fire Giant

oh god i forgot this gem, devnoob was watching the tells he was sending to me and even replied laughing at how retarded he was:

Old 03-15-2016, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

hoho thats a guud promo for the box salt, i love tells like that after you wreck someone in pvp
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-15-2016, 02:56 AM
Kobold

Oh yiss, drama that doesn't involve how much dkp someone has and what item they feel/felt they should have gotten but purely how retarded they are.

Make EQEMU Great Again.
Old 03-15-2016, 02:57 AM
Planar Protector

so what team am i on here, which team has the least trannies?

i do not wish to risk aids
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-15-2016, 02:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so what team am i on here, which team has the least trannies?

i do not wish to risk aids
You can swap teams every 3 days. So just find a pal to roll with, if there are people on your team you don't like just swap when you can. Nobody really knows what side they're rolling yet, as there are no actual advantages to either side. Every class/race can join either team.
Old 03-15-2016, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

ah ok expect me to flip to the flop like a heartbrand pendulum bros, i have many enemies and my tranny radar is on point.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread