Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2016, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL @ all the wasted time.

I bet there are some really mad warm bodies who kissed the ring for so long, but in the end have been left wanting.
Anyone that has been with the guild for any sort of time has every pixel in the game.

I always wanted to experience the velious content since i missed out on Sullen Zek back when i was a kid. Glad i jumped on this box almost a year to this day, made the choices and alliances i made, and overall had a lot of fun rehashing some nostalgia.

Everyone should have seen this comming. We are clearing 16 ntov dragons for alts and 2 shity vulak drops. Why keep going? All things come to an end, empire had a great run.

Shout out to Gongshow, our spiritual leader, he has a charisma about him that is required when trying to herd 80 nerds.

Bigger shout out to Colgate, def the best player on the box in terms of pvp and pve. Dude was the bestt assist in pvp, and was the most technical pve player we had. I hope Gong gives you a lot of credit because i dont think he would have been as successfull without a playmaker.

I always got along with everyone in the guild, made lots of friends and very few enemies. Most of you guys were good people and i wish you the best in Norrath and real life.

Im not quiting, ill be around, maybe its time to join the Dome and keep velktors off limits.
Last edited by grannock; 03-31-2016 at 01:08 PM..
Old 03-31-2016, 01:07 PM
Aviak

I quit this server when I died to a mino in steamfont. Around the same time they mentioned a new teams server and then a new discord server. Pvp is broken when you level faster than spell money can be acquired. Many others left for the same reason.

I am wiggleroom and nobody can wiggle their ways out of my room...
Old 03-31-2016, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
zek pvp is awful but I think it might be good for you retti. Big hitbox's + rewards for dying
ya its great

whats ur name would like to confirm shitting on u
Old 03-31-2016, 01:51 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-31-2016, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

some great journal entries in here

keep em comin'
Old 03-31-2016, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
ya its great

whats ur name would like to confirm shitting on u
stopped playing after racking up to many easy mind numblingly boring kills (took about 2 hours) never died so don't worry about it
Old 03-31-2016, 02:05 PM
Aviak

APRIL FOOLS!
Old 03-31-2016, 02:31 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongshow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Empire is retiring from Red99 and EverQuest.

This isn’t going to be your typical, longwinded and sappy goodbye. Everyone in the guild (and out) knows why we are moving on. You simply can’t play EQ forever, and there is only so much to do on a server that is unfortunately on its way down. Velious was the pinnacle, the summit. We waited a long time to tackle it. We climbed, we reached the top, we planted our flag, and now we move on.

It is bittersweet to end our run, but the friends we have made along the way will always remain. In the future, you may see some of us PVP’ing each other on R99 with no guild affiliation. You may see some of us raiding under a new guild, writing new stories. You may see some of us in different games. You may never see some of us again.

Big thanks to the truly unique (and sometimes very toxic) R99 and P99 community and the GM’s and Dev’s who made it all possible to relive this sick addiction.

Take care,

Gongshow
Had a really good time playing EQ with you guys. I kno you felt bad for the rank&file members who were still interested in raiding, but coming from my perspective as a player who joined too late I'm just glad I could be a part of waking the sleeper with you guys. You were a dope guild leader. No regrets let the nerd tears rain.
Old 03-31-2016, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stopped playing after racking up to many easy mind numblingly boring kills (took about 2 hours) never died so don't worry about it
griefed off zek

griefed off multiple guilds

plays kirby dreamcourse competitively

*pops collar on public transit while blasting death metal in ipod*
Old 03-31-2016, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

/wave
Last edited by letsjoe; 03-31-2016 at 03:15 PM..
Closed Thread