Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haliyen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they dont fix this tonight I'm just gonna introduce her to eve or something. This is too much of a headache just to play the damn game. Ty for the replies people.
You can also go play EQ on one of the many other emulated servers there are for free. P99 isnt the only free EQ server. There are servers that allow boxing and transfering stuff with 2 accounts also.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:02 PM
Sarnak

All you need to do is tether your phone or pay 5$ for a vpn.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is nothing to fix. You got 30 day banned for tranferring items that is not allowed. Part of that punishment is the removal of IP exemption. Deal and move on bud. You are not winning.
I must have not written this correctly. I DID take the 30 day ban. The ban started over a month and a half ago about. I JUST got back into the game, and one GM perma banned me for nothing basically. A certain GM has a grudge against me or personally doesn't like me probably because I didn't act like I wanted to suck him off like most people do around GMs. So he banned me, because I honestly cannot think of ANY reason for anything I've done warranting a PERMA BAN.

See what I'm saying? I got permanately banned forever for asking for another IP exemption right? GMs like the drama I'm being shown. They also like the support they hear from these posts defending their EVERY action. Whether or not they're justified, they still get the communities support because its, omg a GM, and everyone agres with them FULLY even if they don't know the entire story of what happened.

GMs banned someone - GJ GMs you did the right thing (before anything about the ban is known) thats what I'm getting from this experience.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All you need to do is tether your phone or pay 5$ for a vpn.
I know I was afraid the devs would be checking out my specific accounts and would have given me some bullshit about circumnavigating the policies if I got caught using a proxy or diff IP. This, again, is getting to be too much of a headache. Why do I have to go through all this bullshit just so my gf and I can enjoy a game? Shouldn't be like that and the GMs just lost 2 active players by perma banning us both.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can also go play EQ on one of the many other emulated servers there are for free. P99 isnt the only free EQ server. There are servers that allow boxing and transfering stuff with 2 accounts also.
Which server is the closest to p99? The thing is I'm not wanting to restart everything and start fresh afer I've wasted a half year gaining platinum etc. on my main. its too much of a hassle and this shit is getting rly gay.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:07 PM
Orc

elder scrolls online? ES online isnt that fun, especially when trying to do quests together, it isnt setup to be done in a party. maybe much later end-game content was made that way.
i personally do not recommend ESO. you will need to buy new dlc content everytime it comes out if you wish to stay with the endgame crowd.

oh there is a star wars galaxies emulated server http://www.swgemu.com/forums/index.php
basilisk server 900+ players

Its a star wars themed sandbox mmo. You aren't given directions. You have to find yourself in it. Many crafting professions and skill types like beast taming or bounty hunter. Jedi were rare players because in order to become one you had to find these hidden objectives or quests and that took about 4 months of work. So back then if you saw a Jedi you were like whoa and also scared cuz they were very OP in combat, basically unkillable. I don't know if theres a bunch of them now because the secret jedi quests get posted on internet.

I have not every played swg or this server. But I know people loved this game before sony changed the game's mechanics to compete with WoW.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thumbs up to braknar for realizing this.
braknar is just mad that all the other GMs make him do the IP exemptions. Day after day he is bombarded by posts requesting IP exemptions for their GFs and SO's. Day after day he is reminded that the account he made for his gf will never be played because every time he props his pillow (clad in some anime girl art) up next to the keyboard, it always just falls down.

He was reminded of this by me and he took his anger out on me. Unfair imo.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haliyen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I DID take the 30 day ban. The ban started over a month and a half ago about. I JUST got back into the game, and one GM perma banned me for nothing basically.
You're leaving stuff out, GM's don't ban willy nilly or they got Rogean's mushroom print across there forehead. You probably were caught boxing AGAIN after your 30 day ban, hence the perma.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
elder scrolls online? ES online isnt that fun, especially when trying to do quests together, it isnt setup to be done in a party. maybe much later end-game content was made that way.
i personally do not recommend ESO. you will need to buy new dlc content everytime it comes out if you wish to stay with the endgame crowd.

oh there is a star wars galaxies emulated server http://www.swgemu.com/forums/index.php
basilisk server 900+ players

Its a star wars themed sandbox mmo. You aren't given directions. You have to find yourself in it. Many crafting professions and skill types like beast taming or bounty hunter. Jedi were rare players because in order to become one you had to find these hidden objectives or quests and that took about 4 months of work. So back then if you saw a Jedi you were like whoa and also scared cuz they were very OP in combat, basically unkillable. I don't know if theres a bunch of them now because the secret jedi quests get posted on internet.

I have not every played swg or this server. But I know people loved this game before sony changed the game's mechanics to compete with WoW.
awesome thx for the reply. I would maybe check out swg I only played galaxies maybe once or twice a long time ago, but I'm sck of the sw franchise rly. Any suggestions on the fantasy genre with wizards n stuff that may be better than ESO?
Old 05-13-2016, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priceline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're leaving stuff out, GM's don't ban willy nilly or they got Rogean's mushroom print across there forehead. You probably were caught boxing AGAIN after your 30 day ban, hence the perma.
No thats the thing. I firmly believe a certain GM personally just wants to ban me and is abusing his power, because the perma ban wasn't given to me in game. It was given to me on the forums. It was right after I was asking them to give me another IP exemption. Another GM jumped into the post, NOT the original GM that gave the the original 30 day one, and he perma banned me.

That leads me to believe THAT certain GM didn't know all the facts and thought I was caught doing something else again and just perma banned me. Its very unprofessional and this is why I'm takin gthis to the forums. He even said if I didn't like it to post more about this issue. It sounded like he didn't rly know what he was doing or was new to this or was having a bad day. I'm not just trying to poke fun. This is what rly happened earlier.
Closed Thread