Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 11:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if anyone knows a way to get the old item window back on there, can't stand that new box
It sucks for now but when items start getting more stats the new window will make it easier to read
Old 05-20-2016, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Phil I sent you that looted pharmacy in confidence

what a grand betrayal
im sorry doc i thought it was a coo pic. LOL
Old 05-21-2016, 04:31 AM
Banned

Ding 50. Already earned enough pp just selling a couple random items to pay for a krono for next months subscription and I still have like 15 days left on my original months sub. Anyone that's only holding off on Phinny cause they don't want to pay a subscription fee. Seriously just pay 1 month and you can EASILY earn enough plat to keep your sub going without spending any more money out of pocket with a little effort.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

No thanks, sounds like work. I'll just keep staring at walls for 40+ hours each week
Old 05-21-2016, 04:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No thanks, sounds like work. I'll just keep staring at walls for 40+ hours each week
Sounds like a well thought out logical plan. Good luck with it sir.
Old 05-21-2016, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ding 50. Already earned enough pp just selling a couple random items to pay for a krono for next months subscription and I still have like 15 days left on my original months sub. Anyone that's only holding off on Phinny cause they don't want to pay a subscription fee. Seriously just pay 1 month and you can EASILY earn enough plat to keep your sub going without spending any more money out of pocket with a little effort.
I'd rather set up my own PEQ server and play 1 player mode on that.

Have fun with your boxer pals, RMT weapons and loot council setup. Be sure to let us know about the raid scene when you get there. I can't wait to hear about it. Maybe you could get everyone to pool $2 a month and raffle off some RMT items to some lucky winners?

yikes/10 server

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-21-2016, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Have fun with your boxer pals, RMT weapons and loot council setup. Be sure to let us know about the raid scene when you get there. I can't wait to hear about it. Maybe you could get everyone to pool $2 a month and raffle off some RMT items to some lucky winners?

yikes/10 server

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Facts according to Swish:

Phinny is yikes

Dead99 is thriving

BDA is the source of all evil

Pretty much the opposite of the actual facts
Old 05-21-2016, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm kinda startled actual money would be the issue. Do six monhts, xx dollars, no big deal. It is the sheer toxicity of live that frightens.
Old 05-21-2016, 09:07 PM
Banned

It blows my mind that anyone that plays P99 would be skeptical of Phinny because of "toxicity" lol
Old 05-21-2016, 09:09 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isnt that the experience on red server already?