Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 12:34 AM
Banned

Looking forward to rolling beastlord, never played past velious
Old 07-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking forward to rolling beastlord, never played past velious
Contrary to the vocal minority screaming at the top of their lungs around here. Some of EQ's best expansions were past Velious. PoP is a popular favorite and prolly my personal 2nd favorite. Top favorite being OoW. Truth be told I really didn't even like "Classic" EQ that much if we're defining Classic as Base EQ through Velious. Luclin PoP GoD OoW were all more fun in my book. I didn't start to lose interest in EQ even a little bit until DoDH and even then the biggest reason I retired was cause all my friends quit for WoW. Prolly would've kept playing if they didn't. What would've really ruined live EQ for me is mercenaries and its the main reason I couldn't stand going back to play live any of the times I've tried to. Mercenaries just undermine the whole point of the game imo.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Contrary to the vocal minority screaming at the top of their lungs around here. Some of EQ's best expansions were past Velious. PoP is a popular favorite and prolly my personal 2nd favorite. Top favorite being OoW. Truth be told I really didn't even like "Classic" EQ that much if we're defining Classic as Base EQ through Velious. Luclin PoP GoD OoW were all more fun in my book. I didn't start to lose interest in EQ even a little bit until DoDH and even then the biggest reason I retired was cause all my friends quit for WoW. Prolly would've kept playing if they didn't. What would've really ruined live EQ for me is mercenaries and its the main reason I couldn't stand going back to play live any of the times I've tried to. Mercenaries just undermine the whole point of the game imo.
yikes & cringe

look at how long that is

where is your shame?
Old 07-05-2016, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree with a large portion on this post.

It's no secret I'm a huge supporter of Luclin and PoP tho.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-05-2016, 01:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yikes & cringe

look at how long that is

where is your shame?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The only cringeworthy thing I see is the fact that you think that post is long
Old 07-05-2016, 02:00 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its at the point where I dont need to say anything anymore..but omg Swish stop bumping the thread.

Stay mad on EQ Lite, losers/has-beens
Clings to the shitty low pop version of an emulator forever stuck in 1999, calls people who moved on to the newest server in 2016 with different rules has beens. With that logic is it fair to say the UK are a bunch of has-beens for trying to move on and create the newest independent country with different laws. Or is it the EU with its shitty age old laws and trade agreements that are the has-beens? Do you see the parallel here?
Old 07-05-2016, 07:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The only cringeworthy thing I see is the fact that you think that post is long
Reading is hard work!
Old 07-05-2016, 10:48 AM
Aviak

Holy shit this is still going on? Cringe
Old 07-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweettouch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit this is still going on? Cringe
Tell them about your primal.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're drawing a parallel between 2 seventeen year old elf simulators and a country who gained independence from a political union that handcuffed it for decades?

1. Why?
2. You're weird.
Tldr, p99 is the shitty EU, BDA is the UK fighting for freedom from the shitty raiding scene. Phinny is that free country where everyone gets access to content and are free to trade with multiple currencies. As someone from the UK, your countrymen should be embarrassed for you.