Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

I think the tooken video would be fitting...
Old 07-19-2016, 06:26 AM
Sarnak

Nice PR

not

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2016, 05:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Some random posts up a paragraph on RnF board. Must be true.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by backsteppin123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some random posts up a paragraph on RnF board. Must be true.
truth has been irrelevant for quite some time now
Old 07-21-2016, 09:29 PM
Banned

cant believe there are problems with timers n shit when there is a perfectly fine blue server with no pop ready to raid. literally noone plays there. the pvp is non existant. all the pvpers quit me included due to its only a raid server.

GL stop freting this overpopulated rotation server and roll red. take a guild over to red, you guys would dominate.
Old 07-21-2016, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cant believe there are problems with timers n shit when there is a perfectly fine blue server with no pop ready to raid. literally noone plays there. the pvp is non existant. all the pvpers quit me included due to its only a raid server.

GL stop freting this overpopulated rotation server and roll red. take a guild over to red, you guys would dominate.
are you so desperate for customers?
Old 08-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Large Rat

Default Bump after recent VS garbage

Bump after the bullshit in Karnor's Castle the other night:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awakened was about to apologize to the community but they changed their mind apparently (copy/pasted from Officer chat):

Awakened wants to go ahead and apologize for monopolizing a lot of the lesser targets. With the most skilled force of players and the spread in timers we have become a whirlwind devouring any and all targets available at all times. Much of the lesser targets have been sucked up by us for several reasons. But it has been wrong.

We would like to amend this situation and help the server spur some regrowth in sight of this situation. We will only go for mobs listed below on the 3rd week of every month. The remaining 3 weeks of the month we will let the less important guilds have a chance to compete for them. We hope that the other very dominate Raid force on the server elects to take a similar stance. If they don't well poor manners on them.

---like I said the list of what mobs exactly will be only 1 week a month needs to be discussed but something like that should be posted before our raid suspension is lifted. the sooner the better---
I find it funny that this was almost a thing, instead they completely 180 from it after the suspension and decided "No, let's just shit all over the lesser guilds like we always have" , like their constant full 16 hour socking presence of a certain undead iksar, in a certain fortress located in the dreadlands.

I would also like to thank the moronic rules that allow them to secure a 1 hour attempt by FTE on velious mobs, that just help to enable this behavior.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

That Awakened apology reeks of Aftermath jealousy.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

I blame bda, they just want new customers at phinny so they can rmt kronos
Old 08-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Banned

We don't even have to recruit. I only come to these forums to troll. P99 raiding is so bad it recruits for us. I just got 2 PM's today asking what classes we needed cause they're thinking about switching.

umad?
Closed Thread