Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never had a problem with Catherine but i still dont know if its a male or female and when I was in Awakened nobody else seemed to know. Somebody has to have the official story please tell.
too nosey.

Catherin I'll fight for your honor if anyone bothers you just page me.

I'm like Sir Gregor Clegane on steroids and 2 kilos of coke (also known as red99), just a heads up.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-15-2016, 04:57 AM
Fire Giant

Male or Female Catherine is a good player and took the time to teach me alot when I was a noob scrub bard. Don't hate.
Old 10-15-2016, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

On every single ocassion that I've had to deal with Catherin in any capacity, I've was always left thinking "what a scum bag".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I guess you pretended to be a bitch for so long that you finally turned into one.
I don't think Catherin was ever pretending.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

I am just sorry I never had the pleasure of meeting this "Catherin" person in the game... They sound like a polarizing human being, and that's not a bad thing.
Old 10-15-2016, 06:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am just sorry I never had the pleasure of meeting this "Catherin" person in the game... They sound like a polarizing human being, and that's not a bad thing.
Polarising only in the sense that she is in one guild rather than another guild.
When she was an active officer, she was a very hard worker and passionate to move her team forward. Naturally, any such personality will draw the ire of her opposition.

Catherin has taken a back seat for a very long time now, and the fact that she is still being brought up by her opposition is testament to just how furious they were and are.

+5 Russell points to Catherin.
Old 10-15-2016, 06:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbo the Annihilator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Polarising only in the sense that she is in one guild rather than another guild.
When she was an active officer, she was a very hard worker and passionate to move her team forward. Naturally, any such personality will draw the ire of her opposition.

Catherin has taken a back seat for a very long time now, and the fact that she is still being brought up by her opposition is testament to just how furious they were and are.

Quoted for truth. People hated Cath because she tried hard and help drive a guild forward. People still rustled all these years later show exactly how badass she was at it.
Endz - Necro
>>Join the Riot<<
Old 10-15-2016, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbo the Annihilator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keri or Kurt?
Old 10-15-2016, 09:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quoted for truth. People hated Cath because she tried hard and help drive a guild forward. People still rustled all these years later show exactly how badass she was at it.
Its a guy u turd guess you really know nothing if u cant even get this simple fact right.
Old 10-15-2016, 09:36 PM
Banned

she gets a free pass for lying because she is a transexual?
Old 10-15-2016, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Not that I ultimately care at all but...

I think the "polarizing" comes from the admitted open auto fire and her voice modding. I don't really think it's because of her try hard attitude.

My 2 cents!