Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 12:54 PM
Banned

All probabilities and precedents state that one day we will be looking at Sam Hyde like we do Eddie Murphy

Think about it
Old 10-21-2016, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah he does not get any good movies to work on (except "Life") in decades. Didnt know about the trannies tho, but Mel B kinda ...
Yeah and his wife was really hot too and by all accounts it was a good traditional marriage.

To run off as a 45 year old with a 14 Year old trans girl means you got issues.

Possibly full blown pedophile alert. The details of the relationship were published mostly by Perez Hilton type news sites but a few major blogs covered it too. It was some kind of pedder love. They weren't just dating or having an affair. It was sick nasty and twisted and manipulative on Eddie Murphy's part.

After that incident where he came out as full blown level 5 pedophile creep he's never been funny again.

The trans went on to be a sex worker. (Lol who would've guessed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

His poor wife didn't realize she married a guy with a slew of closet fetishes. Hope he got RAPED in the divorce.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All probabilities and precedents state that one day we will be looking at Sam Hyde like we do Eddie Murphy

Think about it
At least no surprises there. Eddie Murphy went left field on us.

Old 10-21-2016, 03:51 PM
Banned

"Remember the Murphy", they will say as future black comedians come into fame.

Today's black comedians are but a shadow in Murphy's prime.

Again, "Remember the Murphy", I'll toast to better days my friends. It really saddens to me
Old 10-21-2016, 03:53 PM
Banned

Michael Jackson and Eddie Murphy - two geniuses gone wrong
Old 10-21-2016, 03:56 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2016, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Remember the Murphy", they will say as future black comedians come into fame.

Today's black comedians are but a shadow in Murphy's prime.

Again, "Remember the Murphy", I'll toast to better days my friends. It really saddens to me
Reply reloaded with some social commentary to make sure people understand the gravity of this creep and what hes gotten away with.

This Eddie Murphy case reminds us to give respect to deviants like Hugh Grant. Because at least he got busted with full grown adult street workers. *BRO FIST*

We should consider Hugh Grant the new normal, in order to give Eddie Murphy the classification he deserves. The gay golem has a lot of work to do. Theres that whole NAMBLA and African-American angle protecting him. The LGBT community really needs to get away from those things, as they are holding everyone back when stuff like this happens.

If Eddie Murphy was white and the same scenario played out, he would be fucking blackballed. NO movies, NO SNL anniversary appearance (albeit he seemed like a broken man, I think hes being punished silently by god).

Yikes cringe double standards hiding behind the current hedonist incarnation of the gay golem in Hollywood and the NAACP both at the same time.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 10-21-2016 at 04:03 PM..
Old 10-21-2016, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply reloaded with some social commentary to make sure people understand the gravity of this creep and what hes gotten away with.

This Eddie Murphy case reminds us to give respect to deviants like Hugh Grant. Because at least he got busted with full grown adult street workers. *BRO FIST*

We should consider Hugh Grant the new normal, in order to give Eddie Murphy the classification he deserves. The gay golem has a lot of work to do. Theres that whole NAMBLA and African-American angle protecting him. The LGBT community really needs to get away from those things, as they are holding everyone back when stuff like this happens.

If Eddie Murphy was white and the same scenario played out, he would be fucking blackballed. NO movies, NO SNL anniversary appearance (albeit he seemed like a broken man, I think hes being punished silently by god).

Yikes cringe double standards hiding behind the current hedonist incarnation of the gay golem in Hollywood and the NAACP both at the same time.
I just don't give a shit about Hugh Grant. I never found the guy worth anything. So when it comes down to it I respect Eddie more. Course, I think it's a sick fuckin deluded freak and hasn't contributed anything to comedy in like 28 years , so he can go rott for all I care , but I cannot dismiss his prior work.
Old 10-21-2016, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Carlin is pretty cool if you are perpetual adolescent.

Real men like other comedians.
Old 10-21-2016, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

REAL MEN only know which one I'm talking about.
Closed Thread