Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of Thunderdome's best leaders I'd argue, the guild is still ticking over but I'm sure they'd love to have you back ^^

I apologize for people trying to bring me into this thread, lets try to keep it on topic <3
Oh! I didn't know that! This is still a good point though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh! I didn't realize that was OP.

OP, consider this a demonstration. You just need to learn to have fun. Sadly dependency is a cruel aminal. Eventually you reach a point where no matter how many times you hammer the button, you don't get no dopamine. SO, you have find other ways to have fun. FQ is a great learning ground ^^If you fail there, then yes, probably best to just go find a new button to push :c
I might suggest you give emergent gameplay a shot, Jauna.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:00 PM
Kobold

Make a end get goal whether it be "get the best gear in the game" or master some skills.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Snow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make a end get goal whether it be "get the best gear in the game" or master some skills.
Or, master all factions like Aalderon does. That seems to be a rather daunting, fun time investment. Not for the weak, that's for sure.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:39 PM
Orc

Buy a motorcycle. Bang a few chicks who love dudes on motorcycles. Move in with one. Realize its a living hell. Break up and get back together over and over for several months. Finally get rid of her and realize P99 is sweet sweet bliss again.

You're welcome.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:33 PM
Banned

Went ahead and did the mage focus items and made a dark elf mage.

So after getting the pet this has been a full blown rage train of a fire pet wrecking shit and me hitting stuff with a torch.

When does this slow down?
Old 11-14-2016, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Went ahead and did the mage focus items and made a dark elf mage.

So after getting the pet this has been a full blown rage train of a fire pet wrecking shit and me hitting stuff with a torch.

When does this slow down?
I got to 35 lvl on my mage, and didn't change playing style on him when I stopped. I imagine 45-50 you might have to alter your playstyle a bit.
Closed Thread