Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 03:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people don't have the time to sit and wait for the "fat cats" to leave the farming camps like fungi etc. How often you think these camps are open?

People do what they can to get items in the game, to thumb your nose at how someone else plays is condescending especially when you aint taking into consideration some people simply can't farm all the items they may want.

They do what they can, and that's farm plats to buy the items from those who can provide those items.

You know this. I don't know why you pretend as if everything you have on your toons was all farmed by you and yourself alone.
I know some people cant do this because kids but if you have your own life or even married with no kids just get home from work and go to bed, wake up at like 2-3am and most spots are open. EST that is. Nothing wrong with it in my eyes, if you wanna experience a camp for yourself you should. I work night shift so I'm usually on in the morning when most people are at work anyways.
Old 11-20-2016, 10:38 AM
Kobold

I'm with Swish and not getting a group in seb is a terrible excuse. There is no reason why you shouldn't get into a seb group within 20 min of entering the zone unless it's peak time on a Friday. Or you play a useless class. Seb has no problems grouping if you're a tank/cleric/rogue/monk. If you still can't get a group in seb then you have a rep of being lazy and nobody will tell you.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:06 PM
Orc

Old reliable still up: http://ahungry.com/eqauctions-live
Closed Thread