Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 02:51 PM
Large Rat

Default New Dwarf Rogue on Blue checking in!

I never thought I would see these sights again...but here I am. Dwarf Rogue (Vengnce), Level 1, missing with my dagger 7 times in a row, loving every second. Cant WAIT to get to Crushbone! See you all around Norrath. Shoutout to Honna and Bethford for dragging me back!
Old 12-13-2016, 05:10 PM
Kobold

will never understand why people name their characters wth the wrong spelling just because they are copy cats of other players, or they are unoriginal.....pretty sad and uninspiring
Old 12-13-2016, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
will never understand why people name their characters wth the wrong spelling just because they are copy cats of other players, or they are unoriginal.....pretty sad and uninspiring
So sayeth Psykes.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:36 PM
Large Rat

will never understand why people name their characters with the wrong spelling while attempting to rip off the poor Psychiatric Services and Clinical Knowledge Enhancement System (PSYCKES) from the State of New York Office of Mental Health. Learn more here about your uninspiring and unoriginal failure of a name : http://www.omh.ny.gov/omhweb/psyckes_medicaid/about/
Old 12-13-2016, 05:39 PM
Large Rat

Sorry, someone told me this place was like prison, and if someone on the inside steps to you tryna' get your commissary or showing disrespect, you gotta hit em back harder!
Old 12-13-2016, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, it looks like someone wants to revoke his access to the new players section of the forums.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengnce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, someone told me this place was like prison, and if someone on the inside steps to you tryna' get your commissary or showing disrespect, you gotta hit em back harder!
LOL, you're going to fit right in. Just a heads up about the forums; don't read too much into the trolls, there are quite a few of them here. However the majority of the people in game are pretty darn cool. Welcome to the server!