Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How cucked is Sweden?
Sweden is perfectly fine 10 41.67%
Burn it to the ground 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 05:30 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seriously you can watch any episode of tucker and its him DDTing some senator, congressman, activist, SJW.

his whole show is based around maximum dunks per second. u cant just link 1 clip and claim its a highlight of his. so i gotta check you on that.

hes dunking every other night back to back.
you're right literally every segment he has ever done since getting the prime time spot & most since getting his own fox show has been a highlight reel
Old 02-21-2017, 05:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're right literally every segment he has ever done since getting the prime time spot & most since getting his own fox show has been a highlight reel
i know people who dont watch Fox or care much for organized media that are talking at the water cooler about the DPS rating going on there. He has people talking who don't generally give a shit. Thats when you know something magical is happening.

U know hes killing the 18-35 demographic, like 4-5x Megyn Kelly numbers in the milennial demo. No relink off hand, but I don't think you need to fact check me on that.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-21-2017, 06:16 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i wonder how he even finds retards dumb enough to go on his show let alone us senators and stuff, they should know what's going to happen to them
Old 02-21-2017, 06:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wonder how he even finds retards dumb enough to go on his show let alone us senators and stuff, they should know what's going to happen to them
Megyn Kelley's booking list and bookers are very busy is one of my guesses. Booking was done by people at Fox was my understanding from reading the lawsuits. They'd stay behind if they stayed on and support this new primetime host.

"hey Fox news here would you like to go on at Primetime and be seen by millions? oh yea, its the guy who took over for Megyn Kelly. its cool"

He is making a name fast though pretty much every segment goes viral. cucks tremor and quake at the mention. he even had to apologize to that Washington Post cuck because he realized he dunked him too hard and it was legit adult embarrassment and treading towards overkill.

the "best of tucker carlson" is looking to be a DVD with each episode on it.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 02-21-2017 at 06:31 AM..
Old 02-21-2017, 07:54 AM
Banned

i dont care if hes a white guy tucker should have tried out for the nba
Old 02-21-2017, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This makes me sad. Sweden has been my happy place ever since I learned a bit about their society, and I fear it's gonna be smoldering ash by the time I ever get to see it.
It definitely has changed... it makes me happy that trump is speaking his mind on the part because swedish media is the absolute worst... they basically don't even report or show the description of a murderer if the murderer happens to be black... cause that could be portrayed as racist....

Immigration is good, we've had a lot of good immigrants but when you're more or less taking people from a warzone and mindwashed with a belief that ranks women slighty higher then a cockroach you're in for some trouble. No one would complain if we had immigration from germany or france...

I've noticed that the last 2 years people are waking up, this is good in the long run but in the short term it can lead to a lot of chaos... Politically correctness is fucking everything up, i honestly don't see how you can believe that you have to respect someone that thinks that marrying a 7 year old is ok but being a pedo isn't, what the fuck is the difference really? To me both are equally as fucked up and both should be jailed.

People need to see these fucking religions for what they are, a way for weak minded people to feel peace and "a part of a community" and also a way to control large numbers of people. Islam is where christianity was 2000 years ago... i'm not saying that christianity was any better, but they evolved in 2000 years to something that gets the fuck out of everyone else's way (except kids i guess). Come to think of it, wasn't the pope and all those evil looking motherfuckers outed for protecting child predator priests? See.... it's all garbage people..

Believe whatever the fuck you want, whatever makes you happy as long as you don't hurt anyone else or try to mindwash anyone else with your bullshit.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:40 AM
Sarnak

Very interesting videos by Black Pigeon Speaks on YouTube deal with Sweden and the current state of things and the rape of the country.

Check it out. He's very good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkVcqZZG-aU
Old 02-21-2017, 10:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao

grenade attacks in the US: 0 ?

cartels and gang warfare in SoCal looks civilized in the face of Islam.

yikes.
The Wikipedia article states "Many attacks are related to organised crime, and extortion of restaurants and businesses."

So the muslims have taken over organized crime in Sweden?

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Old 02-21-2017, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Wikipedia article states "Many attacks are related to organised crime, and extortion of restaurants and businesses."

So the muslims have taken over organized crime in Sweden?
well, Swedes are known for organized crime. it doesn't surprise me one iota that some tyranny loving schmucks from the new world might seek to sully the name of islam to make light of the faults of their blue-eyed fleshmates in the northland.

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
Old 02-21-2017, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It definitely has changed... it makes me happy that trump is speaking his mind on the part because swedish media is the absolute worst... they basically don't even report or show the description of a murderer if the murderer happens to be black... cause that could be portrayed as racist....

Immigration is good, we've had a lot of good immigrants but when you're more or less taking people from a warzone and mindwashed with a belief that ranks women slighty higher then a cockroach you're in for some trouble. No one would complain if we had immigration from germany or france...

I've noticed that the last 2 years people are waking up, this is good in the long run but in the short term it can lead to a lot of chaos... Politically correctness is fucking everything up, i honestly don't see how you can believe that you have to respect someone that thinks that marrying a 7 year old is ok but being a pedo isn't, what the fuck is the difference really? To me both are equally as fucked up and both should be jailed.

People need to see these fucking religions for what they are, a way for weak minded people to feel peace and "a part of a community" and also a way to control large numbers of people. Islam is where christianity was 2000 years ago... i'm not saying that christianity was any better, but they evolved in 2000 years to something that gets the fuck out of everyone else's way (except kids i guess). Come to think of it, wasn't the pope and all those evil looking motherfuckers outed for protecting child predator priests? See.... it's all garbage people..

Believe whatever the fuck you want, whatever makes you happy as long as you don't hurt anyone else or try to mindwash anyone else with your bullshit.
the woke swede
*standing ovation*
Closed Thread