Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be upset you're in rustle. The common idiot would even pick up that it was an auto-correct and supposed to be when. I'm sorry I don't take RnF seriously like you do.
your angry posts say otherwise.
Old 03-27-2017, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your angry posts say otherwise.
So what happens if I say I'm angry all the time? I beat my dog and have no problem seeing you real soon. Is that overused joke supposed to be funny or something?
Old 03-27-2017, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what happens if I say I'm angry all the time? I beat my dog and have no problem seeing you real soon. Is that overused joke supposed to be funny or something?
You are boring.
Old 03-27-2017, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

Lol atleast I bring more to the table than Alt+Tab this, CoTH that, A/A did this.......very intriguing stuff. Thanks for the contribution.
Old 03-27-2017, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

Thumbs down

Quote:
Don't be upset you're in rustle. The common idiot would even pick up that it was an auto-correct and supposed to be when. I'm sorry I don't take RnF seriously like you do.
make no mistake Mister, the idiocy here is anything butt common.
Old 03-27-2017, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't troll.
It was kind of a troll, but also kind of not. I don't really think A-Team getting epics was the beginning of the end - you're right, it happened earlier. I'd argue the welfare pixels TMO recieved at the opening of VP set the precedent for expanding GM involved in the raid scene, which has resulted in the "FTE 5k and fun run" the raid scene has devolved into. I know where not supposed to bash staff (another rule that has contributed to this server going downhill), so I'll keep it vague, but certain GMs trying to "fix" the raid scene has almost universally ended in disaster. There were some problems that needed fixing, but they tore apart the engine for a full rebuild when all it needed was some new spark plugs.

Also who the hell is buriedpast? I recognize that forum name, and feel like I should know who it is, but I think my inability to play eq without smoking copious amounts of the devil's lettuce has resulted in like a 20% retention of eq related memories.
Old 03-27-2017, 02:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Not taking RnF seriously but I do appreciate your concern. Just more as entertainment during my work day. As for being upset I am in Rustle... that only happens when Getsome won't let me sit at the dinner table
Old 03-27-2017, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

You take it so serious you created your little bitch-bot a/c to anonymously froth away.
Old 03-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't troll.

Our MO was to restrict 41% haste and VP keys from ascension and TMO. You try that for 2 years straight when they Zerg recruit and have gm's quite literally on payroll (in a darker time on p1999 we don't talk about).

The moment VP was restricted was the start of the downfall. The mixing of Zerg semi serious and destratification of the tiers. It was a hard stop from TR, to TMO/Ascension to Taken/BDA picking up crumbs. None of this mixing shit.

Now the damage is done there's no point fighting it. Rustle has nailed what the best possible solution is: maximum pixels for minimum effort; and no batphones or raids past 11 or 12. Because what's the point on a server locked at right now?

You know how I know you're pathetic?

"Our MO was to be assholes and restrict content for other people"

Your life must be so sad :'(
Old 03-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty sure he's one of those former redbros that "quit" and never stop posting
Closed Thread