Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 03:34 PM
Orc

The question is... did Azure Guard collude with the Rustles? I demand an independent investigation.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Keary weren't you AG?

AG + Rustle conspiracy on our hands!
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keary weren't you AG?

AG + Rustle conspiracy on our hands!
Hmm... I hereby recuse myself from the investigation.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Rustle has a spot? They're not looking for one? Do you have any actual examples of guilds looking for a slot?

Quote:
rustle. For months we were alternating Friday nights and only able to go up every other week due to congestion of sky slots. Two weeks ago we took over Monday slot.
Sorry this doesn't fit your narrative. You're trying to pick and choose arguments while ignoring everything else just to cast us as villians. Please, continue your shouting into the wind.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry this doesn't fit your narrative. You're trying to pick and choose arguments while ignoring everything else just to cast us as villians. Please, continue your shouting into the wind.
This has nothing to do with how you can't answer my question without throwing in your own conditions. You're villains for porting up to sky and clearing island 1 whenever you please. It's not hard to figure out who is scheduled for sky on a particular night and then send a few tells to find out if they're going up or not. It's really not.

Rustle does a good enough job painting themselves as server villains. They don't need my help.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmfao ya, AG could have rescheduled their raid for earlier. But how were they supposed to know people in rustle were going to show up and kill their island one? It is victim blaming and another example of your idiocy.
I said "if you were inclined", not "it is my opinion".

My opinion is Rustle should have considered what they were advised (Princess is on a 6 hour timer so they would delay AG's scheduled raid by killing her) and either left Noble up or paid their way to 1.5.

However, I believe it is important to try represent both sides to a story, which is why I felt compelled to mention that AG were aware Noble was due and had plenty of keyed characters who could have engaged Noble on 1.5; by failing to act on these facts they gave Rustle the opportunity to clear 1.5 in chase of Noble.

I'll also restate, for the sake of fairness to Rustle,

1) they spent a lot of time, effort and sky ports (plat) trying to pull Noble to isle 1.
and
2) apparently believed princess was on a 3 hour timer so AG's evening wouldn't be delayed

Maner, thank you for your feedback that I seem idiotic. I'll try to communicate more clearly and logically in the future, and put more effort into proof reading what I have written.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said "if you were inclined", not "it is my opinion".

My opinion is Rustle should have considered what they were advised (Princess is on a 6 hour timer so they would delay AG's scheduled raid by killing her) and either left Noble up or paid their way to 1.5.

However, I believe it is important to try represent both sides to a story, which is why I felt compelled to mention that AG were aware Noble was due and had plenty of keyed characters who could have engaged Noble on 1.5; by failing to act on these facts they gave Rustle the opportunity to clear 1.5 in chase of Noble.

I'll also restate, for the sake of fairness to Rustle,

1) they spent a lot of time, effort and sky ports (plat) trying to pull Noble to isle 1.
and
2) apparently believed princess was on a 3 hour timer so AG's evening wouldn't be delayed

Maner, thank you for your feedback that I seem idiotic. I'll try to communicate more clearly and logically in the future, and put more effort into proof reading what I have written.
This entire thread is about guilds going up to sky for a noble and killing island one, when it is NOT their day. It is not AGs job to reschedule their raid because a noble is due when decency says you don't clear sky if its someones scheduled day. The amount of time and effort they spent is irrelevant, all they had to do was show up and buy keys and NONE of this would have been a problem.

People aren't complaining about not getting nobles they are complaining about other guilds interfering with their scheduled days. If you're up there and a noble spawns then that is great, however there are a couple of these groups who go up when it is not their day and clear island one for keys.

AGs problem wasn't that rustle killed the noble, its that they killed island one and screwed them over. Rustle shouldn't have killed island one, they should have just bought keys and there wouldn't have been a problem.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-18-2017, 07:15 PM
Fire Giant

Please for the love of God ban Rustle from Sky.

Skew <Rustle>
Old 05-18-2017, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

I have two Efreeti War Mauls in my bank right now I will gladly give away if it will solve some of this issue with Dojorn