Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2017, 08:15 AM
Skeleton

level 15... damn it feels good bein a filthy casual.
Old 05-28-2017, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to think I was pretty harcore about leveling in MMOs. Apparently I'm not anymore though, cause my characters are at 8 and 6 and I'm not going to be home from camping until the xp bonus is almost over [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All my toons are level 1. I have all of my names in case I decide to play. I might tool around here and there. There's plenty of time to enjoy the server without having to rush or let it impact your real life.
Old 05-28-2017, 12:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All my toons are level 1. I have all of my names in case I decide to play. I might tool around here and there. There's plenty of time to enjoy the server without having to rush or let it impact your real life.
Ive done the exact same. Im avoiding the rush and playing P1999 but I might play around some on Agnarr as well. I just cant stand to compete with 15 people rushing to kill every newbie mob just as it spawns.

Ive thought alot about Agnarr and P1999 the last few weeks and the ive come down to one big distinction for me. Travel. Pop forever changed travel. Anyone can get almost anywhere quickly with Pop. Convenient but changed the game too much for me. I could handle everything else about PoP.
Old 05-29-2017, 03:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I reserved all toxic players names so hopefully they will consider twice before starting at Agnarr.
Old 05-29-2017, 04:47 AM
Banned

There were 55 Unrest's up at some point today which was basically the entire population of the emulated community in 1 zone on Agnarr.

This server's being really successful, but only time will tell if it endures.

(in before someone crying about someone else who dupped a 40 slot bag so its ruined the server)
Old 05-29-2017, 05:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"This has really been successful - we should do another one!" - Daybreak (May 2017)

"OKAY GUYS - NEW SERVER COMING OCTOBER 2017, ITS LIKE AGNARR BUT WITH 1 THING CHANGED!" - Daybreak (June 2017)

(Agnarr pop nosedives, everyone gets excited for that FRESH server feel again - who will *win* this time? So exciting...)
Even if it nosedives, it will never get as low as red pop :>
Old 05-29-2017, 06:06 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I reserved all toxic players names so hopefully they will consider twice before starting at Agnarr.
That's a lot of accounts...
Old 05-29-2017, 07:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
This message is hidden because Beastagoog is on your ignore list.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:24 AM
Banned

Lol Ballzdeep so upset about 40 slot bags being dupped that he added me to ignore.

Rofl.

Well done.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"This has really been successful - we should do another one!" - Daybreak (May 2017)

"OKAY GUYS - NEW SERVER COMING OCTOBER 2017, ITS LIKE AGNARR BUT WITH 1 THING CHANGED!" - Daybreak (June 2017)

(Agnarr pop nosedives, everyone gets excited for that FRESH server feel again - who will *win* this time? So exciting...)
Worked 4 times now. Sorry your server is dying and your country sucks.