Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A screenshot was just posted of someone poopsocking noble. Maybe you can't read.
Maybe you can't . Someone posted ag at noble and trozzle de spawning.none of that is rustle poopsocking and raiding noble
Old 07-14-2017, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you can't . Someone posted ag at noble and trozzle de spawning.none of that is rustle poopsocking and raiding noble
Omg, guys, Rustle is on summer break, so let's stop talking about the things they did last week and the week before. THEY'RE NOT RAIDING THIS WEEK.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-14-2017, 02:36 PM
Kobold

Mostly I myself am only in sky on thursday evenings for my guilds time slot.

With that said, I have not once in the past 4 months seen rustle in sky.

I do remember having seen > azure guard / aftermath / awakened / paradigm shit / blackheart pirates / paradox > all in sky on thursday ( not their raid night ) for various reasons. ( I'm not counting obvious trackers or quest turn ins)

Couple of the above guilds came up to snipe noble while we were raiding tough I don't remember which specifically as all this nonsense just blends together for me.

As far as i am aware Only paradox has openly stated (/shout /ooc) they were only there to recorpse which did promptly did so and left.
Last edited by Puluin; 07-14-2017 at 02:38 PM..
Old 07-14-2017, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omg, guys, Rustle is on summer break, so let's stop talking about the things they did last week and the week before. THEY'RE NOT RAIDING THIS WEEK.
Or in while it's mid July brah.
Old 07-14-2017, 02:53 PM
Large Bat

It's a beautiful day outside. Time to engage the p99 community and discuss the problem of paying for Sky keys.

Let's point some fingers and write a white paper or two on the topic, too.
Old 07-14-2017, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

People are still acting like this thread is a huge argument between guilds when it's just Samo every other post trying to rustle some jimmies.
Old 07-14-2017, 03:11 PM
Kobold

[QUOTE=Samoht;2555488]These guilds had no interest in poopsocking like Rustle and AG, so this was also their first taste of noble loot since OoA and HoV both drop noble loot.

[QUOTE]

Maybe you should remember what you spewed out not that long ago. So I guess I am pretty decent at reading.
Old 07-14-2017, 03:13 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would consider AG a casual guild compared to A/A/Rustle
Ugh I remember when I was delusional thinking that CSG was 'casual' raiding. 24/7 batphones, multiple static raids a week... You could argue that CSG is more 'hardcore' than A/A when it comes to actual playtime spent raiding. I guess the guise that "raiding is optional" is what makes it considered casual. No disrespect! Just I think this is a funny comment. <3 AG
Old 07-14-2017, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ugh I remember when I was delusional thinking that CSG was 'casual' raiding. 24/7 batphones, multiple static raids a week... You could argue that CSG is more 'hardcore' than A/A when it comes to actual playtime spent raiding. I guess the guise that "raiding is optional" is what makes it considered casual. No disrespect! Just I think this is a funny comment. <3 AG
Lol Keary, I had the same realization about BDA. Truly horrific to realize you're playing hardcore hours in a "casual" guild, meaning low-tier targets.
Old 07-14-2017, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I remember complaining about how much goddamn raiding we were doing and being told it was totally reasonable (maybe even by you! Though I don't really remember.) It was seriously ridiculous for a while, with batphones going off constantly and scheduled raids 4ish nights a week. I never felt bad about skipping 85% of raids though, which was cool.

Basically CSG has been hardcore for a long time. They're just nicer about it (Samoht's weird anti-CSG tirade notwithstanding.)
Closed Thread