Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

OP,

we all make mistakes. most are not so heinous as the one you make at conception, but still, even the best among us stray fro the ways that are right. Know this: yeah, though you walk as a pally, in the battle, you're effed.

what I trying to say, is even though you claimed as you patron, a false god, God is merciful. Repent and give youself to the one true God, the Lady of Love, your false god's infinitely superior sister, Erollisi. In her loving arms, may you find peace and in her tender bosom may you find resolution.

mithaniel a cuck

:3
Old 07-25-2017, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

Cool Shining Truths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalex716 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It doesn't matter what you do in this game anymore, it only still matters how you look when you do it.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Individual items do not really matter that much. Having a character you enjoy the theme and look of is far more important.

I rolled a human ranger, because I like the idea of a wrathful, stormy temperament. It doesn't bother him that his deity doesn't hand out items of immense power; in his mind such magic hats are crutches needed by weak elves that sleep with their teddy bears at night.
This is true I thought on it too, but it really only applies if you got BiS items at your disposal. I also find the half elf plate helm a little silly looking. This made me delete the half elf in the end.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is true I thought on it too, but it really only applies if you got BiS items at your disposal.
wrong, learn to RP

pras jimjam Steward of Rivervale
Old 07-25-2017, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

If I were to do another Pally, it would def be a Erudite prexian. Because cool.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wrong, learn to RP

pras jimjam Steward of Rivervale
Stop speaking in tongues. Explain yourself.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go hard and rock it, OP. You may not have the best gear available to you, but your skill as a Paladin tank is far more contingent on timing and use of spells. I'm sure you'll be able to trash-tank as raid paladins do no problem.
HELL YEAH. I'ma do my best. Thanks for the encouragement [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually tried a half elf pally, of Tunare. But. Gotta be honest a nature pally seems weird to me. I love nature. I love pallies. But, a nature worshipping pally??? Weird.
Couldn't agree more. I went Marr because he looked like a big glowing holy badass knight in shining armor, and that's what a Paladin should be imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consider this, bad stats give you more room to advance your character as you wish... at high levels the 'better' races will easily cap with buffs, making gear decisions much more boring.
This is something I've heard and it gives me a lot of hope for my Pally despite him being so far from "min/maxed"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalex716 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't matter what you do in this game anymore, it only still matters how you look when you do it.
I COULD NOT AGREE MORE.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:18 PM
Banned

Sounds like OP is going to be a fucking baller Mith Marr paladong

hope to see you out there in Norrath RPing and bustin undead!
Old 07-27-2017, 04:35 AM
Fire Giant

There's a lot of dumbass things people can do when rolling a character like making a human monk instead of an iksar but choosing a certain deity isn't one of them.
Old 07-27-2017, 05:38 AM
Fire Giant

Pfft.

If Brell Serilis isn't available to you, then what's the point of walking the path of light? It comes from HIS FORGE!

Bah!