Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 08-23-2017, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

You should post a screenshot of this email.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:03 AM
Kobold

Your wish is my command:

Phew, we did it. We found your username(s)

Hey there!

I don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back or anything, but you sent us a request to retrieve your Daybreak username(s) associated with this e-mail address, and we nailed it.

Here is your list. Behold it in all of its glory!

Daybreak Usernames associated with *********@*****:

********** (EQlive/P1999 Username)
********** (EQlive Username)
********** (Old lost EQlive/P1999 Username)
********** (Sony/Daybreak Username)

We hope this comes as no surprise! However, if you didn’t make this request, be sure to contact Daybreak Customer Service immediately and we’ll get to the bottom of it.

This type of request may only be done once every 24 hours. You know, for safety and stuff. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns over the security of your account.

Thanks!

This is an automated email so don’t reply.

Daybreak
https://daybreakgames.com
Old 08-24-2017, 07:11 AM
Kobold

http://imgur.com/k2m1DfG
Old 08-24-2017, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacocky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
********** (EQlive/P1999 Username)
********** (Old lost EQlive/P1999 Username)
I'm confused: it looks like there are only two P99 usernames there, and both of them were also live usernames you had ... so basically Daybreak just sent you a list of live usernames, and two of them happened to overlap with P99 usernames you chose?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:57 PM
Aviak

So, they could help me out if I don't remember my usernames?
Old 08-24-2017, 02:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm confused: it looks like there are only two P99 usernames there, and both of them were also live usernames you had ... so basically Daybreak just sent you a list of live usernames, and two of them happened to overlap with P99 usernames you chose?
I'm as confused as you are, you see only one box can play p1999 and the rest EQlive (EQemu) played with boxes. As for the old lost p1999 first username, it is Daybreak who had provide this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, they could help me out if I don't remember my usernames?
Try Daybreak lost username in login. you might be lucky, good luck.
Old 08-24-2017, 02:55 PM
Banned

have you tried logging in live with the p99 username?
Old 08-24-2017, 03:05 PM
Kobold

Nah, I will have nothing to do with Daybreak.

Roll on Rise of Pantheon and p99.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacocky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm as confused as you are, you see only one box can play p1999 and the rest EQlive (EQemu) played with boxes. As for the old lost p1999 first username, it is Daybreak who had provide this.
Can't tell if this whole thing is an elaborate troll or if you just missed my point, so I'll assume the latter.

If you make the account Bob on live, then make the account Bob on P99 (ie. "EQlive/P1999 Username"), you're going to see Bob when you ask Daybreak for a list of accounts. This has nothing to do with P99 in any way: you created a character named Bob on live, so they show you Bob as a result (which they would do whether or not you created Bob on P99).

Old 08-25-2017, 05:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't tell if this whole thing is an elaborate troll or if you just missed my point, so I'll assume the latter.

If you make the account Bob on live, then make the account Bob on P99 (ie. "EQlive/P1999 Username"), you're going to see Bob when you ask Daybreak for a list of accounts. This has nothing to do with P99 in any way: you created a character named Bob on live, so they show you Bob as a result (which they would do whether or not you created Bob on P99).
As i said beforehand: EQlive = EQemu not Sony or Daybreak EQlive, do you get my point.