Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 03:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seems I tend to have a fetish for separating sentences into paragraphs and you have a fetish for not creating paragraphs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol
Old 11-21-2017, 03:54 PM
Kobold

Wuts dis?
Old 11-21-2017, 03:59 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What Franswa said, I don't like to go about defending Detoxx and Forsaken but they were there and tried [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] snagged a few server firsts also. You should rly leave server history out of your rant posts because it shows extremely well that you were not there and have 0 clue what happened during velious launch leading up to the sleeper waking.
I was on the game at the time, just not interested in what endgame guilds do unless it harms the larger community. I bought a Zlandicar's Heart from Rampage. I farmed 8 elder beads and a dozen alliance necks before they were removed/nerfed. Became friends with a few of the other farmers of those items. Heard the dope about Rampage's activities from them. So, my knowledge of the details is mostly secondhand, thus not precise. But, I most certainly was there. I was there when Rampage was debugging ring war 10 (one of the "good" things endgamers do for the server is to debug newly released content that didn't get quite right on beta).

Also, I should have mentioned Asgard, but forgot that guild name until this morning. I remember when BdA left the Blue server (remember them? are they still alive?)
Old 11-21-2017, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by playing4peace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on the game at the time, just not interested in what endgame guilds do unless it harms the larger community. I bought a Zlandicar's Heart from Rampage. I farmed 8 elder beads and a dozen alliance necks before they were removed/nerfed. Became friends with a few of the other farmers of those items. Heard the dope about Rampage's activities from them. So, my knowledge of the details is mostly secondhand, thus not precise. But, I most certainly was there. I was there when Rampage was debugging ring war 10 (one of the "good" things endgamers do for the server is to debug newly released content that didn't get quite right on beta).

Also, I should have mentioned Asgard, but forgot that guild name until this morning. I remember when BdA left the Blue server (remember them? are they still alive?)
Top tier guilds are the devil

I buy gear from top tier guilds

Good stuff in here so far

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by playing4peace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Farming the Ashenbone Broodmaster for the necro focus book became a booming in-game business for them.
Quote:
I farmed 8 elder beads and a dozen alliance necks before they were removed/nerfed.
Complains about people locking down content for plat, follows it up by bragging about locking down content for plat. Seems right.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read

Guessing ur upset
Oh look. Its the guy that never has anything constructive to say besides his own name.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:39 PM
Banned

HOLY F$%K BROTHER I'M COMING HOLD ON JUST A LITTLE LONGER.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg teklaser.jpg (97.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 11-21-2017, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The biggest culprits to server unhappiness is not A/A, it's these middle of the road "casual" guilds that are ran by pixel-fueled neckbeards holding mid tier content hostage from actual casuals.

In fact, you ought to be glad A/A happens to farm some epic pieces occasionally because they actually offer epic MQs for less than the "casual raid" guilds do, who have taken the price of every easy to farm epic MQ piece and inflated the price by 300% in the last 2 years while removing any chance a small low tier raid guild has at ever getting epic pieces for their members on their own.
Wrong way to look at it, narcissistic almost.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong way to look at it, narcissistic almost.
It would be if I was in A/A but I am not. I have been in a middle tier "casual" raid guild though, and see how they humped golems constantly and did it so officers could gobble up tears for MQs. This was awhile back perhaps they don't anymore? I just find all the hate tossed on A/A is often times out of jealousy.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

I kind of feel bad for OP