Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Women look great in their 30s. I would say boys dressed like women look a little better younger (men look more feminine 18-24)... but trans girls aren't exactly just boys dressed like girls. Make up allows girls in their 30s and even 40s to stretch their youth quite a bit.

But I honestly don't know if trans benefit from the rounding of the hypes that comes with age in women.

My point is: Pokesan is going to hell. For making girls cry among other crimes. He only gets a pass if he suffers from low self esteem...but we all know that's not the case.
Because of C-section and other medical technologies, woman's pelvis are probably narrowing. IN the past, a narrow pelvis is more likely to f*** the baby. This meant woman with lager pelvis produced more viable offspring. So anyway. If transgirls are ever implanted with wombs, it's entirely possible for them to have babies, even if their "hypes" are narrow.

Just something to know.

Raiding: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...&postcount=109
P1999 Class Popularity Chart: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=48
P1999 PvP Statistics: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=59

"Global chat is to conversation what pok books are to travel, but without sufficient population it doesn't matter."
Last edited by stormlord; 12-17-2017 at 02:27 PM..
Old 12-17-2017, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, it's a fact: Moore said crazy shit, it was made public, and the people of his state almost elected him anyway. There is literally no assumption in that sentence, just fact (well, I guess "crazy shit" is subjective, but by current American political standards some of the stuff he said was objectively crazy).

Also what does not making assumptions about people have to do with changing minds through discussion? You're losing the thread of the conversation again: my point was that discussion changes minds. Changing minds is the only way to change society (how did we go from homosexuals being freaks to being almost accepted in a few decades without discussion and mind-changing?)
You’re assuming a lot about everything you clearly believe. If you eliminate all your assumptions about other people then you’re entire belief structure crumbles.

People who voted for Moore probably never even heard a word he’s ever said. He got votes because of the elderly Christian vote. That’s not a assumption, it’s how he poled.

If someone makes an excuse for someone =\= supporting or believing the ideas they are excusing.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re assuming a lot about everything you clearly believe. If you eliminate all your assumptions about other people then you’re entire belief structure crumbles.

People who voted for Moore probably never even heard a word he’s ever said. He got votes because of the elderly Christian vote. That’s not a assumption, it’s how he poled.

If someone makes an excuse for someone =\= supporting or believing the ideas they are excusing.
So in ordinary races "down ballot" voting is totally normal and common. And I'm willing to grant that some of that certainly happened in the Moore election, just like in any election.

But Roy Moore's campaign was anything but normal. His quotes got news coverage not just across his entire state, but across the entire country. On top of that Democrats spent a ton of money to support their guy (too lazy to look it up, but we're talking a huge amount of TV commercials). The people of Alabama were exposed practically non-stop to anti-Roy Moore ads that told the voters of Alabama exactly what the guy said ...

... and Alabama very nearly elected him anyway.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:49 PM
Banned

low turn out, small election, church influence, but you obviouvlsy beleive in your fantasy that there are enough americans that believe we should reinstitute slavery that you have to go on a holy idiological war online.

cant help you, you dont want to grow and you believe lies your superiors have brainwashed you with
Old 12-17-2017, 03:07 PM
Banned

turnout 795,606
turnout 1.4 million
turnout 1.3 million
Old 12-17-2017, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
low turn out, small election, church influence, but you obviouvlsy beleive in your fantasy that there are enough americans that believe we should reinstitute slavery that you have to go on a holy idiological war online.

cant help you, you dont want to grow and you believe lies your superiors have brainwashed you with
IDK if this means the Democrats are in for a sweep. I think they probably are. But the real significance of that election is that it showed that you can't just say "the liberal northern atheist faggots are challenging our values" and completely ghost your pervert history.

It marks a cultural shift in Alabama. And they need one. When I think of Roy Moore I think of a scene like this:

big_gay_game_show_sept_projectq_(6_of_40)__large.jpg

All those Christian gay boys from Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia etc. They all end up drugged up and used up in Atlanta. Because of that psychotic shit they preach from the pulpit. They get disowned and end up in night clubs looking for some $upport.

Now the preacher is probably going on about the Northern Liberal Atheist Faggots corrupting these fine young men. But this whole situation was created by him and his institution.

Roy Moore was the guy signaling this was never going to change. We'll see. But I think it just might be starting to lighten up in Graceland a bit.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 12-17-2017 at 03:11 PM..
Old 12-17-2017, 03:46 PM
Banned

cultural shift lol

these results happen every. single. election

one side wins the general the other side wins the midterms.

talk about liberals being un aware of reality lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you mellennials are so self important and think your generation is the first to realize or do anything lol its what i been saying from the get go.

surpise the womans movement happend. suprise civil rights movment happened. suprise the losing side wins midterms

think youre not a millennial? I got a suprise 4 u
Old 12-17-2017, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Was slavery really that bad? Btw Persians were the first to have an abolition movement. You're welcome
Old 02-09-2018, 12:32 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...igated-sexual/
Old 02-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Banned

Why are you even worrying about this? Do you have the ability to change it?
Closed Thread