Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Large Rat

Default Let's see how this goes

I played EQ from closed Beta through... well, I don't remember now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I recently (2yrs ago) played Shards of Dalaya up to raiding with some of the top guilds...

Now I'm coming to p99 and bringing my two sons... waiting on exemption now as they are sitting at home fighting over who gets to play... I hope we get that resolved quickly.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:57 AM
Sarnak

Took roughly 2 or 3 weeks for the girl and myself to get the exemption. Hope it goes more quickly for you.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Good luck man
Old 07-03-2018, 01:58 PM
Large Rat

They were fast! Boys already leveling up, I'll need to pull an all nighter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Any real noob guild that is beyond just a big chat room?
Old 07-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Kobold

Howdy! Glad to hear y'all got the IP exemption real quicklike! My pops and I had to wait about two weeks but we got ours. \o/ The guild I'm in, Timelost, is mostly comprised of folks new to EQ and/or P99 with some few seasoned players sprinkled it. We're fairly small, maybe about thirty or so folks tops? But we're all roughly in the same level range on average (1-20), as we're mostly just a casual-playstyle oriented group of folks. If you're looking for a guild that has a bigger group base with more going on like raiding and regular happenings, I could easily suggest guilds like Second Sons and Kittens Who Say Meow. I've had the pleasure of playing with those folks and they're just as swell. \o/

Welcome back to EverCrack, bud! o/ Hope your hunts are happy and your travels safe. <3
Old 07-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

What's your in game name? I'd be happy to get you some pp to help you start up
Closed Thread