Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=ZiggyTheMuss;2816607]If I was Rogean I would permaban 60% of the jizzlords in this thread. You guys are pathetic. 30-40 year old nerds trying so hard to act edgy on the internet, would be so funny to see you scrubs in person. Most of you probably look like Homer Simpson...

Rogean asked people not to comment, speculate, shit talk. People are even talking about RMT etc which I thought was against the rules. I wouldn't be surprised if Rogean doesn't issue any followup statement at this point. I know I wouldn't.[/QUOTE

Yeah ban ppl who speak out against corruption and are upset about it.

that makes sense.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 11-28-2018, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was Rogean I would permaban 60% of the jizzlords in this thread. You guys are pathetic. 30-40 year old nerds trying so hard to act edgy on the internet, would be so funny to see you scrubs in person. Most of you probably look like Homer Simpson...

Rogean asked people not to comment, speculate, shit talk. People are even talking about RMT etc which I thought was against the rules. I wouldn't be surprised if Rogean doesn't issue any followup statement at this point. I know I wouldn't.
I'm holding out hope this thread is a honey pot but I think it's probably a greater indication of whats to come on p99.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Yeah ban ppl who speak out against corruption and are upset about it.

that makes sense.

You're breaking the rules and disrespecting the wishes of the people who put countless hours in bringing you this game. You asshole.

There's a time, place and way to speak out against corruption. You're blatantly disregarding Rogean's wishes.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're breaking the rules and disrespecting the wishes of the people who put countless hours in bringing you this game. You asshole.

There's a time, place and way to speak out against corruption. You're blatantly disregarding Rogean's wishes.
Do you honestly think Rogean isn't reading this thread? If they wanted this nuked they would have done so. He's probably also very disappointed himself. But I think censorship has been part of the problem here. And most people in this thread haven't gotten that far out of line. They're just venting frustration and disappointment. Some of you are just a little delicate and don't want to read it.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Trust me, there is a lot I would like to say about Sirken and his character right now but I'm holding my tongue out of respect for Rogean's post. Many of you are just painting the walls with shit like monkeys right now and being disrespectful to the current staff by doing so. Most of you don't even play here still so I guess carry on.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trust me, there is a lot I would like to say about Sirken and his character right now but I'm holding my tongue out of respect for Rogean's post. Many of you are just painting the walls with shit like monkeys right now and being disrespectful to the current staff by doing so. Most of you don't even play here still so I guess carry on.
Yea, I think everyone got you the first time.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

As you can see from exhibit A, the thot in question was already under investigation by the IRS prior to this case.

https://i.redd.it/qciok7d9u3121.jpg

How then are we to trust any "evidence" this thot and her cohorts have if they've proven to be conspirators in a grand scheme to get Lead CSR GM Sirken's penis erect? The science is very clear on the human male's improper and often impetuous behavior when blood flow to the penis is too great.

As for the charges of corruption, Sirken was asked by Rogean to get a purchase on many raid related issues and to use his best judgment when those issues got too complex and difficult to solve. It's clear with the document in question we're only getting a snapshot of the events these past few months. After consulting with many professionals, we believe the document to be partially falsified and doctored in such a way as to convey guilt that isn't applicable to our client.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is trying to seduce a staff member (or succeeding at it) a bannable offense?
Clearly not. Rewarded, seems like.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
30-40 year old nerds trying so hard to act edgy on the internet, would be so funny to see you scrubs in person. Most of you probably look like Homer Simpson...
Oh the irony, Mr. Big Man.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what kind of people you're hanging out with but in America where it's free our GMs like to get their dicks hard and do the occasional impartial favor for their tribe, so if that's corrupt you can just go back to whatever backwater small dick country you came from.
Red players posting the best responses. Keep truckin' getting em titty pics Sirk!
(some of you posting here are obviously 40 year old virgins, real mad tho not like Steve Carell. Derpcake I feel bad for you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

Agatha for GM 2019
Last edited by Muggens; 11-28-2018 at 06:56 PM..
Closed Thread