Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

Wow, one missed Tell and not only is Muffins a Douche, TMO is filled with asshats?

I dont know why so many people see the negative side of things before anything else.

No patience or respect for others. People just want what they want and to hell with manners. Right Memory and Rhodes from Bregan D'Aerth? Threatening me with banning because I get in line at The Chancellor each time I go there for a Prod? I come in, get in the back of the line. I wait for hours and hours each time like everyone else.

Everyone appears to be a personal friend of Rogean and they have Screenshots of me selling Prods in EC (My Guild Members know different) and evidence of this and that and I am being a greedy shit...I am breaking rules by being there and...many other nasty things I wont mention here. Cruelty and intimidation. I have never met these two guys before that event. I find people do things to each other and no one calls them on it. Reputation and respect go hand in hand. I have met good people from BA but because of these 2 guys, I do pause for a moment if invited to a group with BA in there now because of them. What they said made the game not fun for me and I could not wait to get the Prod and gate out of there.

I also will call people out in my own guild, TMO, if I see they are being mean or disrespectful to someone. Our officers in fact want names and instances when TMO members do wrong to others.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, one missed Tell and not only is Muffins a Douche, TMO is filled with asshats?
Looks like 6 or 7 ignored tells. I don't think it should reflect on TMO but it sure was a rude move to not simply say "don't bother with the plat... its sold, I'm leaving." It's a dick move no matter your guild tag.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gem Encrusted Ring...?
Yeah, excuse me for getting the pixels wrong, sir.. I hope I have not offended your knowledge of everquest. It was 4AM when I posted that.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:48 PM
VIP / Contributor

I can vouch that Muffins is a TERRIBLE HORRIBLE person.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like in every guild. There's always one or two jerks who make the whole guild look bad.
Except in TMO it's 1-2 decent people and a pack of shitheads.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can vouch that Muffins is a TERRIBLE HORRIBLE person.
Hey bud :]
Old 05-18-2011, 04:17 PM
Kobold

Gotta love these tags, I'm Tamiah irl? Someone should've told me sooner.

Also, sorry about the person who didn't donate for the port and ran off. Perhaps it wasn't intentional, I have no way of knowing now though. I know I definitely wouldn't port em in the future, and I'm sure no one will blame you for taking the same stance.

Since we're here ranting, why do people always ask me for ports? I thought the Apothic robe gave it away. I should just run around with it off all the time.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta love these tags, I'm Tamiah irl? Someone should've told me sooner.

Also, sorry about the person who didn't donate for the port and ran off. Perhaps it wasn't intentional, I have no way of knowing now though. I know I definitely wouldn't port em in the future, and I'm sure no one will blame you for taking the same stance.

Since we're here ranting, why do people always ask me for ports? I thought the Apothic robe gave it away. I should just run around with it off all the time.
Uhh i use a vox spear and wear black plate and people ask me for sow daily.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

It's pretty obv that Muffins is a b
Old 05-18-2011, 06:27 PM
Banned

aller?
Closed Thread