Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 02:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sociopath. Narcissist. Hypocrite. Disgusting person! And therein lies the problem. Many of you seem to take delight in the misfortune of others, and not just on Green, this is a phenomena I've seen a lot on Blue as well. Why would you be happy that other players had to restart at level 1 after wasting the entire launch weekend? Oh that's right it's for purely selfish reasons.

What class are YOU playing? And no I won't reroll Ill just move to another, far more modern game. The Outer Worlds just released and Red Dead 2 is coming out next week. Enjoy living your life 20-years in the past spending 5 hours per-level on Classic EverQuest, though!

Believe it or not many Mage players picked Mage because it's an excellent GROUPING class. In my experience it's the Enchatners Necros Druid and Shamans who will be the least-social, most-solo-oriented players.
lol you for sure made up your opinion on people beforehand. Chill some my friend, its just a game :-)
Old 10-31-2019, 02:42 AM
Sarnak

Many took mage because there was a thread about group of 6 mages killing vox and nagafen and that mage wouldn't need anybody else to zoom ahead of everybody else and how powerful the class was.Guess nobody thought about pet having to be research before a few days ago.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:08 AM
Banned

You wacky mages. Just be grateful that the pet's you desperately need to research in order to efficiently level are still nerfed compared to actual classic levels. Mage pets are shit on p99 compared to original EQ.

Wait! Guess you won't be grateful for unclassic pet weakness on a server aimed at a "classic experience"!
Old 10-31-2019, 05:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock2020 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many took mage because there was a thread about group of 6 mages killing vox and nagafen and that mage wouldn't need anybody else to zoom ahead of everybody else and how powerful the class was.Guess nobody thought about pet having to be research before a few days ago.
Eh, 2/5. More effort needed.
Old 10-31-2019, 06:41 AM
Sarnak

the best i can figure, mcquad snorted dried mage tears before he had moved on to stronger substances.
Old 10-31-2019, 07:36 AM
Sarnak

Kinda wanna make a mage now so I can join 20+ groups with my green pet and lmfao at everyone cuz shits classic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2019, 08:11 AM
Planar Protector

Highest mage (35?) is using a 24 air pet to help out his enchanter duo partner on pet breaks.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in EQ, server first 20 sk only just happened this morning.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Highest mage (35?) is using a 24 air pet to help out his enchanter duo partner on pet breaks.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in EQ, server first 20 sk only just happened this morning.
And hes higest mage, so you can imagince how impossible is pet crafting in beta eq.

Imagine if he wanted the 34 pet.

Need to rebuy level 20
find all mats for 24, craft it
find all mats for 29, craft it
find all mats for 34, craft it

Must never fail, must never learn spell before the 34 one.

Then he wants 39 ? need to start all over again from buying level 20 pet and doing each steps.

Fun times, hes first mage and can't even get the mats for his pet 2 tier under
Old 10-31-2019, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fun times, hes first mage and can't even get the mats for his pet 2 tier under
This makes sense, as there are at most half a dozen people his level killing things that can drop research components. The more people killing those mobs the more likely the components are generated and distributed.

I have more sympathy for the server's highest SK who can't use his 22 pet than the server's highest mage that can use his 24 pet.

Not that the suffering of superpenalty hybrids discounts the suffering of the leading mages.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This makes sense, as there are at most half a dozen people his level killing things that can drop research components. The more people killing those mobs the more likely the components are generated and distributed.

I have more sympathy for the server's highest SK who can't use his 22 pet than the server's highest mage that can use his 24 pet.

Not that the suffering of superpenalty hybrids discounts the suffering of the leading mages.
No will be more mages out, much more than what material will be dropping. It will be worse than it is now.
Closed Thread