Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 12:28 AM
Kobold

There are much more than 6...
Old 06-25-2011, 05:35 AM
Kobold

GL, your asking price is substantially more than this is worth to me.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:35 AM
Large Rat

Thanks Uth - I appreciate the hell out of you taking your time and confirming his staff is there. Even anonymous it was making me so mad to hear people accuse me of stealing this. With no evidence. Glad it could be cleared up by Uth.
Thank you also for the apology Beau. Sorry to hear your account was hacked into. Hope you get it cleared up soon.

Trys I understand your sentiment that you think my price is too much but do you mind if I ask why? You're offering 1 mill+ plat. I'm asking for 2 mill worth of trade with the items counted at a very fair market value. In my mind all of the list except BBoDE will go down in value over the next year. In a 6 months this list will be worth 1.2 to 1.5. How much will a staff be then?

Anyway if someone can come up with the CoF, RBB, BBoDE and Fungi tunic we can likely negotiate on the smaller stuff. Just send me a PM.

And Eye - I love how you automatically jumped to an assumption with this situation. Someone says "OMG my staff is stolen!!" and I refuse to let you broker my sale so those two together cause you post on my thread that this is a stolen staff (2nd page). Very classy. I can tell you what I can do about it besides just point out your obvious lack of class. I was going to immediately stop using you to broker stuff but that would probably cause you to realize who I am. So I'll just taper off my sales with you and never purchase anything you're consigning. Good luck wondering how much business you lost.
Last edited by ConsideringMelee; 06-25-2011 at 06:38 AM..
Old 06-25-2011, 07:02 AM
Kobold

Items are worth what people can or will pay for them. The amount of people who can offer 1 million or greater for any item is limited to probably half a dozen people at most.

You have created some buckshot list of items that no one character you make could even use and the effort required to fulfill some shopping list isn't something I am interested in doing. I could, but won't, come up with most of those items on the list. You have also severely undervalued some of them, namely the blade of the black dragon eye.

My offer of 1 million plat is still up for grabs, but the staff just isn't worth much more to me. On raids it is worthless and for soloing it doesn't tip the tide, it's a pretty handy utility item and very rare which makes it valuable. I doubt you will find anyone willing to give you this list for it though, no offense.