Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

You all are focusing on Vah shir and the lore associated with them (which wasn't all that bad imo) and you're overlooking the lore associated with Lcea Katta and Katta Castellum and the relationship with The Combine and Sanctus Seru.

That storyline was pretty damn cool
Old 08-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You all are focusing on Vah shir and the lore associated with them (which wasn't all that bad imo) and you're overlooking the lore associated with Lcea Katta and Katta Castellum and the relationship with The Combine and Sanctus Seru.

That storyline was pretty damn cool
it kinda was tbh

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 08-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id be fine with luclin if there was no nexus , no bazaar and no aliens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh and no classic models eww
I would be fine with Luclin if there was no moon, cats, aliens, bazaar, beastlords, Luclin zones, nexus, new models .. oh didn't I forget anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Things that would be neat on a custom server are things that would just tweak the game some. More possibilities:

- Tweak classes - try to come up with unique ways for classes to be able to all solo a dark blue

examples:
Warriors (tweak abilities to each have additional buffs/debuffs such as maybe disarm could also debuff the mobs AC or slams could have a % chance of proccing a haste for a 5 secs etc, increase warrior damage but not drastic, make the warrior abilities provide greater agro, disarm, slam, kick etc

Cleric (Make them tougher toe to toe since they wear plate, maybe a little lower than the warrior's modifiers, up their dps a little bit in melee, increase damage spells dps)

Rogue (This would be a tough one to try to figure out a way for them to solo dark blues without turning them into a tank class, hmmm maybe one of their abilities would fear a monster for a duration and another would add a snare affect. People may not agree but increase their dps also, This way the rogue could fear kite solo. Remember all would be adjusted to dark blues for solo, a white would most likely kill you.

Those are just some examples, I am sure each class could be allowed to solo some in fun ways. I think there should an increased hp/mana regen out of combat when setting. Maybe more like 1 minute to regen to full or maybe 2mins? I think maybe xp should be increased x2. I wouldn't change travel, that makes the world feel huge and is needed. I would remove xp penalties from races/classes and dramatically increase group xp to where solo isn't the most attractive option. I think a full group should get more xp than if you are soloing.

Hmmm what else? Custom AAs would be fun. What would you do? This is all just for fun because I doubt any of this would happen!
Old 08-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Sarnak

beastlords ftw and aa ftw
Old 08-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by porigromus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cleric (Make them tougher toe to toe since they wear plate, maybe a little lower than the warrior's modifiers, up their dps a little bit in melee, increase damage spells dps)
luclin did actually try to do this, gave clerics the summoned hammer that had insane proc rate, gave clerics bash, and i think thats when they got the hammer pet also can't comment on the rest as i was playing a clr then thats the only reason i know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2011, 11:01 PM
Aviak

[*]Camping the VT key. And VT itself. But this will rid the realms of the uberguilds poopsocking Trakanon at least =P.[/LIST][/QUOTE]

poopsocking n
Defacating into a sock in order to avoid having to get up from your computer to use the toilet. Often utilized when playing online role playing games.

wtf? dude....
Old 08-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Thinking about what happens after Velious is already depressing lmao

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 08-17-2011, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Imo I think we should roll to luclin, but either have no AA's, or increase the XP multiplier for them so they come faster. AA's without a cap is what made EQ an elitist grindfest. I liked Luclin raiding.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 08-17-2011, 01:19 PM
Kobold

Ending at SoL sounds good even with the weird alien crap.

Ex-Tholuxe Paells player - "Vexikuri & Nytewind" Shout out to Bascome, Naur, Equable, Nizzi, Maynarrd, Daesean, Waggs, Cidz, & others... RIP Vino...
Old 08-17-2011, 02:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imo I think we should roll to luclin, but either have no AA's, or increase the XP multiplier for them so they come faster. AA's without a cap is what made EQ an elitist grindfest. I liked Luclin raiding.
And the endless gear grind wasnt exactly the same thing?
Closed Thread