Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 07:30 AM
Aviak

Default Help out of Paineel

I know this is going to sound really stupid but can someone tell me how to get from Paineel to Tox forrest? I really want to play my Erudin Necro and want to get him out of Paineel so that I can level in Qeynos but I can't even find my way out of the city in order to find my way to the docks. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

may, this should help.

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Paineel

(Drauzio Varella,Nobel Prize for Medicine)
Old 08-25-2011, 07:37 AM
Planar Protector

You might be kos to Erudin to start, btw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Kobold

I have a Eru Necro. There are two caster types that wander around the dock moving from the caster trainer area by the bank and walk back and forth near the vendor/bazaar area, they're wearing green robes so make sure you con as you go. They're the only two that you should need to worry about.

Use the maps of the starting area and get to the boat, that boat takes forever, thought it was broken at first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ex-Tholuxe Paells player - "Vexikuri & Nytewind" Shout out to Bascome, Naur, Equable, Nizzi, Maynarrd, Daesean, Waggs, Cidz, & others... RIP Vino...
Old 08-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Fire Giant

You won't be KOS in Erudin to start. At least, I wasn't in the parts of the city I've taken my Erudite Necromancer.

You will need to watch your back in Qeynos, though. Aside from the casters mentioned above, there's another (in a red robe, forget her name) that wanders around South Qeynos. She killed me before I even saw her, and from then on I stuck to the catacombs.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Kobold

And you're not KOS to the Bards either.

Ex-Tholuxe Paells player - "Vexikuri & Nytewind" Shout out to Bascome, Naur, Equable, Nizzi, Maynarrd, Daesean, Waggs, Cidz, & others... RIP Vino...
Old 08-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Natalha Westfiend or something like that.also an NPC in the smae area call Kazlo something is one the same faction.......path between bank/casters guild and docks.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragonas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually I have been trying to follow that very same map, it's just that when I get to the area on the map that looks like it leads to Toxxulia Forrest I come to a rock blocking the way. When I click on it it says that I do not have the key.

And thanks everyone for all the help. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Banned

Ask the skeleton guards in the paineel newb area for a key. Hail them and word your response in their speech manner
Old 08-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ask the skeleton guards in the paineel newb area for a key. Hail them and word your response in their speech manner
I thought Tox forrest WAS the newb area. How do I get to the newb area?
Closed Thread