Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My name is going to be Ashe and im playing a female human ranger of Karana, here's my story:

She is a direct descendant of Avarosa - one of three legendary sisters who each claimed dominion over the scattered tribes dwelling in the icy tundra of northern Everfrost. Ashe mirrors her ancestor's unparalleled mastery of the bow, earning her the title of ''The Frost Archer'' the way Avarosa did during her era. Ashe is a literal Princess amongst her people, though she prefers to be addressed by outsiders as her tribal title rather than any form of royal moniker. There are those in Halas, however, that would prefer to address Ashe as the ''late'' Frost Archer; the other two tribes that are descendants from the Three Sisters are historically sworn enemies of Ashe and her people. Having survived more than one assassination attempt in her life, Ashe is always aware of her surroundings regardless of where she is.

Ashe originally came to Surefall Glades in service of the Karana druids, seeking enough influence and favor to finally bring peace to her realm - one that has endured civil strife since Avarosa and the Time of the Three Sisters. With countless victories under her belt, she has started to put the influence she has earned in Antonica to use. Rumors abound that Ashe has begun to associate herself with fellow ranger Tryndamere outside of the Everfrost Peaks. While she denies such talk as frivolous, all eyes will remain on Ashe now that her success in the battles of antonica may finally allow her to restore lasting peace to her people.
you getting dota2 bro?

on topic: don't even know what class i'm rolling yet, maybe troll battleshaman outjousting melee shits all day
Old 10-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

Female Erudite SK
Old 10-20-2011, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

im going to role play a Real life badass who does cocaine and pushups between kills, wake up in the morning and bowflex then high five my dad while i load my character up.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I will be playing a evil murderous druid. While you may not believe it fits with the class/religion my druid will embrace the most malicious part nature: the hunter. No candle burns forever.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:21 PM
Banned

I will be Mornin Wood,
a Wood Elf Druid of Karana...

Who obviously just woke from a great dream to become your worst nightmare.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:24 PM
Orc

i will roleplay a necromancer that has a big dick that gets confused for a third leg but really my necromancer has a little dick just like me
Munchin/Vinaden<Legends> LoZ
Vinaden Bloodfin-Elder Jedi SWG
Vinaden-Scout <Legion of Vallon> Shadowbane
Trales/Viggles- DAOC- Palomides <Stonewall> <Krieger>
Old 10-20-2011, 07:33 PM
Orc

I will roleplay a halfling druid IRS agent that has gone off the deep end and believes everyones owes him plats, until he finds a guise, and with his mask of sanity restored, becomes a ice cream truck driver. (ports low level characters for sex)
Old 10-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then high five my dad while i load my character up.
/chuckle
Old 10-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Banned

what makes you think i'm not death
Old 10-21-2011, 03:58 AM
Large Bat

Softcore pk u bring up a valid topic im leaning towards sk,pally,druud,claric,wizzeeerd,warriah,chanta,rog ue,rangja,mager,shamn and monk but bro when i decide i pm u

"Lucan is Law!"

"Remember this day: When Lucan speaks, destiny takes note."

"Temper your soul in the fire of Lucan!"

"I am Lucan D'Lere, and I am the last hope of this shattered world."
Closed Thread