Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh?
hey softcore, i checked out your site...
I have the name Tinx on P99. level 12 rogue, officer in a small ass friend only guild.. doubt i will delete her in case i ever need a guild tag =/

just FYI
Old 11-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey softcore, i checked out your site...
I have the name Tinx on P99. level 12 rogue, officer in a small ass friend only guild.. doubt i will delete her in case i ever need a guild tag =/

just FYI
If you de-level her to level 9 so that Softcore can use the name, I'll powerlevel her up to 15 later if you want. Does that sound good?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 11-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you de-level her to level 9 so that Softcore can use the name, I'll powerlevel her up to 15 later if you want. Does that sound good?
talkin with softcore about it.. and thats a good idea
I dont need a PL tho lol
specially during a server launch, and you will be busy enough leadin a guild

de-levelin now
(wish there was official word regarding names and the levels they are saved at)
Old 11-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

so.. does this guild pk other ppl to grab a camp? or just wait their turn? not entirely sure how this works lol
Old 11-18-2011, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoochio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so.. does this guild pk other ppl to grab a camp? or just wait their turn? not entirely sure how this works lol
I wouldn't personally do this, and neither would several members of the guild, but I permit my members to use pvp as a means of resolving camp disputes. They just can't randomly PK or grief people; there has to be a good reason.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
Old 11-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Oh, don't delevel :/

I'm pretty sure that just by logging into blue, you have the name reserved even if your rogue is level 1. Don't worry about it, I'll decide on a new name.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't personally do this, and neither would several members of the guild, but I permit my members to use pvp as a means of resolving camp disputes. They just can't randomly PK or grief people; there has to be a good reason.
how will you ever get a camp if other people are pking for groups then? your place in line wont mean anything
Old 11-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoochio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how will you ever get a camp if other people are pking for groups then? your place in line wont mean anything
His place in line not meaning anything to another person = reason to pk that person. = now he has the camp.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Personally I don't really need any "camps" for my first 30 levels or so since soloing outside is much faster, but regardless, killing someone to take a camp is legitimate. I wouldn't care if a member of the guild used pvp for that purpose.

I also fully expect a lot of camps to be held by guilds that are KOS to us, which totally makes it fair game to take the camp away. Not that any guilds are KOS to us yet, but I somehow suspect a few guilds will be losing faction with us fairly quickly.

edit: I forgot to add this, but if the guild holding the camp is anti-pk or otherwise allied with us, we won't use force to take the camp from them.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
Last edited by Lazortag; 11-18-2011 at 05:53 PM..
Old 11-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I think for most of us right now if a known RPK guild/player is holding the camp we will just take it. If its an Anti-Pk or an allied guild we will keep the zone safe for them until they're done preventing PK's from stealing it from them and then we will take it. Considering the majority of the server is RPK more often than not we will just be taking it. Being Anti-PK just means that we won't be killing the random unguilded people just trying to make it out there unless they give us a reason to.
Closed Thread