Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 03:03 AM
Kobold

cuz it's cool as fuck idiot
Old 12-25-2011, 03:23 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Anti smoking people are silly. Let people do whatever they wanna do, victimless actions and all that, bro.

Also people who cry about second hand smoke are pussies.
Old 12-25-2011, 03:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I grew up in a smokers house. My first cig at age 16, went down like water down a drain. No cough , no hack, nothing. Was addicted at that point. I laugh at smoker haters.

Now lets talk about some real killers.
1) food- all the chemicals and junk in food has got to be about as bad as smoking a cig.
2) diabetes- used to be ask kids if someone in there family smoked most would raise there hands. This is the story for diabetes now. ( yes there is a commercial).
3) Stupidity- your crying, bitching, whining, carrying on, being a dick will cause people to rage and loose it
4) Obesity- the number one killer in America. Obesity causes diabetes, heart disease etc etc. Yes you are free to do as you wish. So dont bitch about my smoke , that makes me look at your unpleasantness. I will quit shoveling cigs in my mouth , when you quit shoveling everything else consumable in yours.

Why do I smoke? Go to a nursing home, I dont want to be one of them.
Real killers?

Chances are youll die a slow and painful death that i cant imagine how much money that shit is going to cost in the US.

My dad died from lung cancer 3 weeks ago, and i can tell you, he didnt wanna die and wished he hadnt started smoking and still had 25 years left at 63. My dad had to be hospitalized for 3 months, it was all "free" because of how the canadian health care system works.

Nalkin and the others are right, its peer pressure. At 13, i made the choice that i would use drugs but not start smoking, at least with drugs you get a buzz out of them, im glad i had that rationale at 13, watching these wrecking coughs from my dad in his last year, that shit is nasty nasty stuff.
Last edited by oldfish; 12-25-2011 at 03:31 AM..
Old 12-25-2011, 03:38 AM
Banned

i don't smoke

i don't care if anybody else smokes as long as they don't do it in my car/home or blow smoke in my face

shit stinks

better question: why do you care?
Old 12-25-2011, 03:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

better question: why do you care?
Even better question: why dont you care?
Old 12-25-2011, 04:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not my business how other people kill themselves?
Old 12-25-2011, 04:42 AM
Aviak

I believe I pay higher health insurance premiums to counter weight the cost that a smoker may rack up in health problems.

If i was to complain about that I would also have to complain about obese people who eat fatty foods knowing they shouldn't. I would also have to complain about everyone who didn't work out as well, they could also be costing me in health care dollars.

In the future maybe they will deny you that large pizza because it will void your insurance agreement.
Old 12-25-2011, 05:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because it wouldn't benefit me at all to make an ass out of myself
Old 12-25-2011, 05:21 AM
Kobold

So this is what I find myself doing on Christmas, eh?

Well, coming from somebody who has tried cigarillos and cigars, but not cigarette, what fucking high are you assclowns talking about. If you smoke for the high, why not drink a cup of iced tea. As far as I can tell, iced tea is much more enjoyable. You can bitch and say something about splenda, but I only use organic sugar, OR no sugar at all, not for the health reasons even, just because I like how it taste.

I get it, you tried it when you were young, and now twenty long years later you're trying to justify it to yourself that you actually enjoy it, and not that you're addicted. "I've heard, I can stop whenever I want, I just don't want to yet." too many times already. I once bet my ex-girlfriend $500 that she'd get addicted if she didn't stop. Guess who won the bet... me. Bitch didn't pay, but bitches be bitches, and I'm not below kicking a bitch in the face to prove a point. Anyway, back on topic, give me one LEGITIMATE reason why one would smoke cigarettes if they're not addicted. You're wasting shit tons of money. Your teeth rot. You get cancer. You give OTHER PEOPLE cancer. Your clothes stink. Your fingers stink. Your hair stinks. You stink. Your skin get wrinkly. Your skin gets leathery.

I guess if you're a badass you can still smoke, but I'm going to get my cancer from something I actually enjoy, red meat. You can act like you really enjoy tobacco, but I'm 19 and you're not even fooling me. Who am I to tell you to stop? Nobody. It's just really stupid of smokers to keep smoking. I'm not going to tell somebody to do heroin, but when they do heroin, I'll still think they're dumb asses.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Old 12-25-2011, 05:29 AM
Planar Protector

i smoke because i'm addicted because i was an idiot and wanted to be cool when i was young, which was really easy to do because my dad smoked my whole life and got me past the "ew" stage when i was about 5.. i started stealing cigs when i was 8.. pack a day by 12. Don't worry guys, big HBB won't be bothering you much longer.