Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Banned

pot is as tolerated by government as alcohol, except that its use makes you a target for political suppression. Look for harmless nonaddictive drugs that are inexplicably a life sentence for possession of personal amounts. Those are the ones you aren't being spoonfed. Those are the ones that further revolutionary thought.

Weed is a distraction and its prohibition continues only to prevent saturation of the black market with real drugs, and distract the drug-reform movement with an achievable victory (that carrot's been inches away for what, 40 years?). Being a marijuana evangelical is being completely ignorant of the actual implications of prohibition. Wake up to who your masters really are. Wake up to the means they use to control your thought. Marijuana is one of those means.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Banned

tupacs mama smoked so much goddamn crack when she was pregnant im surprised he aint retarded
Old 01-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Kobold

Not saying alcohol isn't a drug. I don't drink, and I in fact a strong supporter of legalizing all drugs to end the drug war. I'm just saying you potheads are hella annoying. I really have no problem with marijuana at all, just the douchebags that smoke it. I can't stress enough how much I HATE alcohol, and how indifferent I am to pot. Just nothing good can really come from pot while it's illegal.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Why don't you fucking stoners grow up? Most of you play some bull shit it's not addictive card. Bull shit. If somebody got drunk 100 times a year, you'd call them an alcoholic, yet most of you stoners get high more than twice a week, so more than 100 times in a year.
Getting drunk, physiologically, is completely different from getting stoned. Alcohol is actually a poison - alcohol intoxication is the effects of your body fighting it off. Cannabis is not a poison and thus doesn't have the negative effects of alcohol. This is why alcohol can kill and cannabis use in and of itself has never in the history of the world killed a human being.

Long term alcohol use is associated with more physiological ailments than you can count. Long term pot use is associated with... um, dark circles under the eyes? That's about as bad as it gets.

As far as it not being addictive, there are plenty of scientific studies that show just that, so go argue with the researchers.

The one thing you got right is the statement on LSD.

Basically your argument is that person A pointing a watergun at his own head is in just as much danger as person B pointing a loaded Glock .40 with the safety off at his own head. Please take your false equivalency and stick it where the sun don't shine!

By the way your moralizing combined with the Ron Paul 2012 signature is incredibly ironic.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Banned

when will people learn not to say X is ironic... you're summoning the devil.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

ITT: people who think they know a lot more than they actually know about physiology and addiction science.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Banned

Actually marijuana does kill. Harland Williams, from such hits as the movie Half Baked, no longer smokes marijuana because his father died from a heart attack brought on by a panic attack after smoking a joint.

I read this in the Insane Clown Posse autobiography Behind the Paint.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROSUM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually marijuana does kill. Harland Williams, from such hits as the movie Half Baked, no longer smokes marijuana because his father died from a heart attack brought on by a panic attack after smoking a joint.

I read this in the Insane Clown Posse autobiography Behind the Paint.
William's father is still alive...
Old 01-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
William's father is still alive...
lol, nice catch
Closed Thread