Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 04:21 AM
Banned

Default Rushmore

lolol

Hovind's ministry is not listed as a tax-exempt organization by the Internal Revenue Service,[130] nor is it considered a church by people who work there.[131][132] The ministry's organizational structure was described by the United States Tax Court as appearing to be "based on various questionable trust documents purchased from Glen Stoll, a known promoter of tax avoidance schemes",[40] leading it to conclude that Hovind used these trust documents as well as other fraudulent means to conceal the ownership and control of his activities and properties.[40]

Hovind was originally reported to the IRS by Pensacola Christian College senior vice president Rebekah Horton in the mid 1990s, after she learned of Hovind's anti-tax stand.[133]

Wikisource has original text related to this article:
The Hovind Bankruptcy Decision

In 1996 Hovind filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy petition to avoid paying federal income taxes, claiming he was not a citizen of the United States and that he did not earn income.[134] Hovind was found to have lied about his possessions and income.[135] He claimed that as a minister of God everything he owns belonged to God and he is not subject to paying taxes to the United States on the money he received for doing God's work.[136] The court ordered him to pay the money, upheld the IRS's determination that Hovind's claim "was filed in bad faith for the sole purpose of avoiding payment of federal income taxes" and called Hovind's arguments "patently absurd". It also noted that "the IRS has no record of the debtor ever having filed a federal income tax return," although this was not the court's reason for denying the bankruptcy claim. On June 5, 1996, the Court dismissed Hovind's bankruptcy case.[137]

Kent Hovind 2005 Affidavit

On May 13, 1998, Hovind and his wife filed a "Power of Attorney and Revocation of Signature" document with the Escambia County Clerk of Courts which would nullify any of their promises, debts, or legal agreements made prior to April 15, 1998. The document reads, in part: "I/we do hereby revoke and make void... all signatures on any instruments...". The Hovinds claimed they had signed government documents "due to the use of various elements of fraud and misrepresentations, duress, coercion, under perjury, mistake, 'bankruptcy'."[138] In this document, the Hovinds argue that Social Security is essentially a "Ponzi scheme", referred to the United States Government as "the 'bankrupt' corporate government", renounced their United States citizenship and Social Security numbers to become "a natural citizen of 'America' and a natural sojourner", and referred to their home state of Florida as "the State of Florida Body-Politic Corporation."[138] Judges and the IRS did not appear to honor this as a legally relevant document in future decisions.[139]

In 2002, Hovind was again delinquent in paying his taxes, and unsuccessfully sued the IRS for harassment.[139]

Kent Hovind v Scott Schneider

In 2004, IRS agents raided Hovind's home and business to confiscate financial records.[140] IRS agent Scott Schneider said Hovind's businesses had neither business licenses nor tax-exempt status and stated that "Since 1997, Hovind has engaged in financial transactions indicating sources of income and has made deposits to bank accounts well in excess of $1 million per year during some of these years, which would require the filing of federal income taxes."[141] On June 3, 2004, the IRS filed notices of Federal tax liens of $504,957.24 against Hovind and his son and their businesses due to previous legal maneuverings to evade taxation by moving property between himself, his son, and other legal entities.[142]

Kent Hovind v Commissioner of Internal Revenue

On July 7, 2006, the United States Tax Court (Docket number 011894-05L) found that Hovind was deficient in paying his federal income taxes in tax years 1995–97 in the amount of $504,957.24.[40] The Tax Court ruled that the IRS had a valid, perfected lien on Hovind's property in that amount and noted that Hovind's defense was based on "bizarre arguments", "some of which constitute tax protester arguments involving excise taxes and the alleged '100% voluntary' nature of the income tax." Starting in 2006, the IRS began levying against Hovind's property to satisfy his unpaid tax liabilities
Old 02-11-2012, 04:58 AM
Banned

RIP u will be missed pledge

/rip /mourn
Old 02-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVPBetaChamps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP u will be missed pledge

/rip /mourn
I'm always here pals! Just no interest to do the same thing for the next 3 years until Kunark or Velious release if ever. Who knows I might get the feeling before then if not tomorrow!

To the above poster. I didn't read the entire post. I know Hovind is in jail for tax evasion etc. Does not paying your taxes make you an unreliable source? Does paying your taxes warrant you 10 years in jail? We have the biggest jail population in the world. We also have murderers and rapist that don't do more than a few years... what really happened here was yes he was guilty but the elite silenced him!

Yes the same people who are purposely crashing our financial system, who pick our presidents, & start all wars! Google the Rothschild family, the Illuminati, the Bilderberg group and on and on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 02-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To the above poster. I didn't read the entire post. I know Hovind is in jail for tax evasion etc. Does not paying your taxes make you an unreliable source? Does paying your taxes warrant you 10 years in jail? We have the biggest jail population in the world. We also have murderers and rapist that don't do more than a few years... what really happened here was yes he was guilty but the elite silenced him!
Hovind is an unreliable source.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

The IRS sez you can volunteer to pay taxes or volunteer not to and go to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Closed Thread