Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 03:32 AM
Orc

I didn't say things are great, but for being free and all I'm having a pretty good time in my first eq pvp experience. I just say we all chill out and let this thing develop.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:34 AM
Banned

bro most of us come from vztz, weve seen what is going on happen time and time again from useless devs

rogean is the worst offender ive ever seen at it though, i wish we could have voidd and puma back - atleast voidd let people develop instead of going on 3 month vacation playing star wars time after releasing
Old 02-12-2012, 03:39 AM
Planar Protector

yes to voidd

no to puma

problem with rogean was everyone set the bar so high like he was gonna run the greatest server ever, turns out the pvp hasn't even been nearly as good as any vztz box. Nothing but a cock tease so far.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Banned

I will also say, the only 2 people I have seen help and contribute the way I think is important to the server so far is Dekadenz (even though I think their huge guild is bad for the server in general), Samwise (he actively ports newbs around for groups, plays alts for fun, and hunts newbs out and connects them with others through our guild).

A couple others give out some gear and stuff but they don't interact with others the way that is needed for the server to survive.

IMO: Make Samwise and Dekadenz guides, ban all assholes who exploit.
Last edited by Ssleeve; 02-12-2012 at 03:48 AM..
Old 02-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Banned

run* the server

*aka do nothing but release a shitty coded box, worse than any vztz coded box and then disappear into star wars time

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2012, 03:46 AM
Banned

rofl VZTZ was laughably terrible in every way possible

To even begin to compare this server to that buggy piece of shit is hilarious. You whiny-ass pussy VZTZjects dug your own graves by exploiting, corpse camping, and being overall degenerates in every way possible and are now crying about it.

The server itself is fine. The portion of the community comprised of psychotic children like you are the problem, solely. Permaban little faggots like you in-game for what you do here and one massive problem is solved.

Your posts do just as much damage to this server as not punishing cheaters does.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl VZTZ was laughably terrible in every way possible

To even begin to compare this server to that buggy piece of shit is hilarious. You whiny-ass pussy VZTZjects dug your own graves by exploiting, corpse camping, and being overall degenerates in every way possible and are now crying about it.

The server itself is fine. The portion of the community comprised of psychotic children like you are the problem, solely. Permaban little faggots like you in-game for what you do here and one massive problem is solved.

Your posts do just as much damage to this server as not punishing cheaters does.
You're not accurate at all, I have never seen you in-game and am pretty sure you do not play at all.

Please leave the forum of a server you do not play nor have any time invested in.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:06 AM
Sarnak

This message is hidden because Harrison is fat as fuck.

Don't reply to Harrison bluecross, he's just terrible troll.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This message is hidden because Harrison is fat as fuck.

Don't reply to Harrison bluecross, he's just terrible troll.
FAT MOSDEF
Old 02-12-2012, 04:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When are we going to see the next patch or any kind of changes period? I understand you guys are extremely busy and do this for free, you don't have to keep rehashing this point to me as I've said in numerous posts how much I appreciate what you guys do.. But for reals, is there any possible way of patching in ANY of these issues being worked on that are completed? Or at least giving us a legitimate eta instead of "soon". Perhaps at least open up fear/hate/solro temple/any kind of new content? lol.

I feel bad for Amelinda tbh. You guys are leaving her out to dry.. she always has to play damage control and try and put a positive spin to all of us that "yes, things are being worked on and fixed and changes are coming soon!" when nothing has been done in months.

I'm losing hope for this server everyday. I don't want to continue to log in finding little to no pvp and continuing to have to waste hours upon hours camping shit if the server is going to be dead in another month or two. Peak pop today on a saturday afternoon were barely over 100 (and there is still no global ooc despite terribly low population every night, coud we at least get that started for a test run?)ANY kind of change or new patch at this point would at least pump some kind of life however miniscule it may be, it would at least encourage people to log in and show that you guys are actively working on fixing all these annoying bugs such as proc exploiting (HUGE ISSUE), tweaking resists and lowering spell dmg so every pvp fight lasts longer than 10 seconds and is actually fun. I understand these are more of the main issues at hand, but still ANY kind of fix/patch would be greatly appreciated by all of us.

Please don't take this as me bitching at you guys about how you run the server - you guys obviously do a damn good job with it. I'm just asking that you please throw us a bone.. give us something heh. I know our pop isn't as large as blues and maybe you guys think it doesn't deserve as many resources, but if you guys show more interest in us and the server by at least communicating with us ffs, making fixes more frequently than once every two months, and start opening new content I think a LOT more people would be logging in every night and the server could flourish again.

Keep the troll comments to yourself, I would like to keep this thread clear of all stupid shit so maybe Rogean or any other dev actually may take the time to read it.

That is all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow don't care, and way to sound more homo
Closed Thread