Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 06:02 AM
Fire Giant

you join a guild where everyone is 10 levels higher and leave when they dont jump in to PL you ?

For what most guild wants, a lowbie paladin just cant tank it... heck a wellgeared 50 paladin is often getting in troubles.

It was always gonna be an uphill battle until you got 50, you quit before you got it. And i dont blame you, melee on this server is an ungrateful job. But blaming us for it is just dumb.

I have bought items from holomembers on here and paid with blue items before, i think thats pretty common, i have no problem with holocaust for that, nor do i see it as a big deal if some of our members are willing to rot at EE camp for their own gain, Natural has been there for the guild when we raid pve or do pvp.

see you out there rastaman...

/Ruban
Old 02-13-2012, 06:03 AM
Planar Protector

Don't think I've ever seen Natural in game outside of guk area
Old 02-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLikeALionInZion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah battle keep being a good obedient field *****. masta gonna give u a manastone and let you up in the plantation house any day now bro...

wait a second, dont let masta catch you reading. wes field *****s aint supposed to know hows to do that!
It is too bad that you felt like you was a "slave" on a plantation while in Nihilum.

Given the fact that you were in the guild for less than two weeks as a recruit should not surprise you that you was not showered with free loot.

And if you did see "the inner circle" getting special items that you did not it is because there are alot of people here that know each other from Blue99.

I feel really bad for you. You gave up before talking with any of the officers about your issues and then flamed us after you bailed.

Yet while you was here Nihilum did FGs specifically to get you mith arms, mith legs and sword of skarlon...so i am not sure what you are complaining about.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Seriously who the fuck is Supreme? He talks on forums like he is the leader of this guild but in my time in Nihilum I had never seen this person, there was no such thing as an app process, loot was rolled on by those who needed, dragons were downed with 20 not 50, and only 35% of the guild was asshats.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is too bad that you felt like you was a "slave" on a plantation while in Nihilum.

Given the fact that you were in the guild for less than two weeks as a recruit should not surprise you that you was not showered with free loot.

And if you did see "the inner circle" getting special items that you did not it is because there are alot of people here that know each other from Blue99.

I feel really bad for you. You gave up before talking with any of the officers about your issues and then flamed us after you bailed.

Yet while you was here Nihilum did FGs specifically to get you mith arms, mith legs and sword of skarlon...so i am not sure what you are complaining about.
FG's can be done with four people, three if you're really patient.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously who the fuck is Supreme? He talks on forums like he is the leader of this guild but in my time in Nihilum I had never seen this person, there was no such thing as an app process, loot was rolled on by those who needed, dragons were downed with 20 not 50, and only 35% of the guild was asshats.

After you were in the guild people realized that things had to improve for the better.

So we could avoid drama queens and attention whores like yourself in the future.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FG's can be done with four people, three if you're really patient.

We do not dictate how many it can be done with. People say FGs and then people come to help.

You can rationalize "the minimum" but the fact remains that a FG raid was done with the intent of gearing Ironlion...and now he is whining about being a "slave" to Nihilum...while only being in the guild for less than two weeks.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After you were in the guild people realized that things had to improve for the better.

So we could avoid drama queens and attention whores like yourself in the future.
Dunno, things seemed to be working quite fine with 20~ members, we downed Nagafen/Vox/FG's twice a day/Phinny twice a day. Well except for that PVP thing, but that hasn't worked out better since zerg members either.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Everytime I check to see how much of the Zerg is on, it looks like I'm looking at a /who all Uprising, I really don't even recognize any original Nihilum members anymore other than Tror/Emumu/Hector.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLikeALionInZion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my only regret being in nihilum was not revealing more of your guys locations to holocaust.
kissing an enemys guilds ass and giving away locs of the one ur tagged in while wanting dragon loots is commendable in my book, wait, right... am i missing something here? and bragging about it, im sure people are just knocking on the door to guild ur <40 self
Closed Thread