Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Also, the way the rest of the server is going to get any content, is that new content will be released, and will occupy us.

When Hate comes out, Nihilum will only be going to fear for CT clear, so 6 days a week you noobs will be able to take your turn at the table to farm some planar.

So either get better, and get organized, or just wait and you will get to go after leftovers.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
alliance bad idea, merge good idea. ppl seem to think too many chiefs not enough indians but the nag raid seemed to have no communication issue.
I couldn't make the nag raid, but was told that there no one stepped to the plate and took a leader role, and there was very little communication which was why it didn't go smoothly. Again i wasn't there, but this is what a few folks told me when i asked how it went
Old 03-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't make the nag raid, but was told that there no one stepped to the plate and took a leader role, and there was very little communication which was why it didn't go smoothly. Again i wasn't there, but this is what a few folks told me when i asked how it went
That's because decent people with leadership skills dont enjoy leading a bunch of degenerate antisocials. Most Holo think they are so amazing at pvp but none of them have the leadership or organization skills to put together any sort of counter to Nihilum's efforts.

So now it will be a waiting game, wait for new content, or wait for someone to gather the intestinal fortitude to lead a bunch of whiney flakes.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Communication was fine. Tanking/positioning/fear dispel/healing was perfect, only issue was DPS which a big part of was the fact that the majority of the people there were low level. Also we did not realize you could just charm fire giants on this server and kill nagafen in eight and a half seconds.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because decent people with leadership skills dont enjoy leading a bunch of degenerate antisocials. Most Holo think they are so amazing at pvp but none of them have the leadership or organization skills to put together any sort of counter to Nihilum's efforts.

So now it will be a waiting game, wait for new content, or wait for someone to gather the intestinal fortitude to lead a bunch of whiney flakes.
The uprising people absorbed such as Tehruoh / Birne / Dagoth, etc., are some of the worst EverQuest players I have ever encountered and are the people that would get guild booted from raids on live after failing audio triggers (even though mobs shout your name in huge yellow text) over and over.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ppl seem to think too many chiefs not enough indians

Quote:
The uprising people absorbed such as Tehruoh / Birne / Dagoth, etc., are some of the worst EverQuest players I have ever encountered and are the people that would get guild booted from raids on live after failing audio triggers (even though mobs shout your name in huge yellow text) over and over.
Our indians are greater than your chiefs, apparently we can take the worst players ever and do everything you wish you were doing.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It really cracks me up to see all these "hardcores" who all pushed for xp loss in pvp now crying because they cant do shit about a guild having more numbers than them doing raid content and not being able to stop them because of pvp xp loss.

On the other hand, even to this day, you will be called a pussy, a bluebie, "go back to WoW", for wanting to remove xp loss by those same people because it would stop the griefers from griefing people off the server. They will say that pvp xp loss is insignificant, and yet where are they when nihilum raids? Outside waiting for stragglers lol

So basically their lust for lulz is pwning them in the face

The solution is to lessen the impact of pvp deaths so that smaller guilds can actually contest raid mobs instead of trying to contest it on the forum posting tears for the 100th time about zergy Nihilum, at the same time continuing to push for pvp xp loss because they are too short sighted by their apetite for lulz to see how the mechanic fails.
Dude.

Who are the fuck ARE you?

I log on every day, and I pvp.

All day errday. You know how many times I die a night? Maybe 1? 3 max?

Thats like 9% exp?

Either roll with a better crew or shut the fuck up no one in the actual game is bitching about pvp exp loss.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehruoh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im fucking roflcoptering all the way to the pixel bank every time we (nihilum) get called a "zerg" guild.

How many was it that FF/holo had for a nag attempt (several) and failed? 35 something?

If you guys put all of your energy into being productive instead of just complete fuck ups, you guys might amount to something!
The idiocy of this statement is astonishing. Nihilums belief they are winning the server because they do bluebie shit is an illusion. If you want to compete on who is the best at slaying dragons go try it on Project 1999. If u wanna win a pvp server stop logging once ur done your clear and you will be hunted.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well i logged on last night at 1am and there was 1 nihilum on and 8 founding fathers. so i decided to kill the founding fathers for an hour then I went and brushed my teeth and put on my pro-active and put in my night retainer while meddin back to full mana, then I logged off and went to sleep
flossing? afk 2 hrs

pv style

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Old 03-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

whats going on here
Closed Thread