Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Default Good times on red99.

Got a super late start due to new job and RL stuff occuring around the same time. I got my shaman to level 12 or so and had to put EQ down for a few months.

Just recently came back and just wanted to say it has been a great experience still. I petitioned to get into global ooc guild which gave me a small amount of people (mostly lower levels) to group and chat with.

I am now mid 20s and the xp increase seems very fair. Still takes a while but still feels classic. Plus xp increase gets lower as you level.

I run into a few people on the road. I run into more inside popular zones. Now I am just leveling to get a good start once kunark comes out in the future. I know it may not be a long time, but at least the server is stable and I know my character will still be here as opposed to the past 5 or 6 red boxes.

I do believe a lot of people would come back and play more if a few things were added. (global ooc/hate/kunark)

I used to be opposed to global ooc but i think it would be a good addition at this point. Would just let trade market and grouping thrive. If you don't want to use it then just don't talk in it.

But yea, so thanks devs and GMs. Booya! Just my thoughts for the forum.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Good post! Let's see more on red!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

well, over time temple of sol ro will be added, then hate, sky, and kunark, but im only in my upper 20's atm and am enjoying my time as i lvl up, but theres plenty of people out there and alot of guilds
Old 04-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Banned

oh no u didn't
Old 04-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Banned

great POST!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Banned

I am now mid 20s and the xp increase seems very fair

wait till you kill a spec for half a blue see if you still feel that way
Old 04-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by samimnot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am now mid 20s and the xp increase seems very fair

wait till you kill a spec for half a blue see if you still feel that way
Sam... I will take that half blue happily, knowing I'm getting approximately 60% increased experience compared to those who play on blue. The ONLY people we should be comparing ourselves to - not some VZTZ box that no longer exists.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

~red994lyfe
Old 04-13-2012, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazroth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sam... I will take that half blue happily, knowing I'm getting approximately 60% increased experience compared to those who play on blue. The ONLY people we should be comparing ourselves to - not some VZTZ box that no longer exists.
The player you are talking to was caught on video exploiting. His opinions are worthless.
Closed Thread