Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just quit pretending that TMO/Taken does not have a partnership when it comes to things like this as similar to IB/VD.

There is one and whether or not it operates the same that can be debated, obviously there are both similarities and differences.

So our partnership is similar but how similar is debatable?

That is like saying TMO has a partnership with Divinity/VD/BDA/The Feel/Acyrid/Jesus but how similar it was to IB/VD partnership is debatable...

This one was just too 'tarded try again
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at the bold italics and compare the statements, sounds like you need to take a little of your own advice if you want to talk negatively toward someone. You and your guild haven't done anything but ride the coattails of other guilds it sounds/looks like, when was the last time you solo killed a major target that you had to compete for? Not for a long long time.

Your last statement that i bold underlined seems to apply to you, work on your insults or don't use them especially if you like the friendly atmosphere you have [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Autotune if it is a QQ than why do you feel the need to repeat yourself? It isn't a QQ, but rather a point that was made in relation to a prediction thread from someone else awhile ago and it just seems to be coming true with the facts displayed. Plus if it was another guild nobody would've had the comparisons of the past to make to this as there wouldn't have been a trend developing. As mentioned it doesn't really matter, just quit pretending that TMO/Taken does not have a partnership when it comes to things like this as similar to IB/VD. There is one and whether or not it operates the same that can be debated, obviously there are both similarities and differences.
Pretty sure you're mad I banned you from our TS =)

Glitterati Irons - Wood Elf Druid.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Banned

banned from TS? I've never set foot in your TS, guess you need work on your detective skills.

Alarti your insults need work also as yours applies to your own statement, if you can't fathom what i meant yourself sounds like you need to get educated and seeing as i'm not a teacher i'm not going to explain it to you.
Last edited by Cash; 04-18-2012 at 12:39 AM..
Old 04-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Fire Giant

TMO always had a disclaimer for these endangered dragons that if VD mobilized we would respond against it. We saw VD and Acyrid teaming up so, thinking that it would be unfair we helped out the smaller numbered guild.

VD claimed to take a break from raiding and now they're supposed to be back. VD teaming up with any guild would give an unfair advantage due to numbers. Although, apparently based on VDs showing from last night, they may really be dying out.

Their tactics sure haven't changed though. I grabbed Talendor with an eye, yet one of their members stole my pull. Then they brought Talendor onto our camp after they wiped. Glad to have you guys back!

Maybe you should teach your guys aggro 101 - your charmed players wouldn't have come for me had I not been first to aggro.
I did not cast or hit the dragon with anything. The only way to social aggro is when NPC is unaggro.

Anyways, Gorenaire is back up on the endangered species list next. Look forward to it!
Old 04-18-2012, 12:39 AM
Fire Giant

Actualy Taken have a long history of pissing tmo in the personal than not raid stuff. Back those days with jadian[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Actualy seems alot of people still angry at VD for the struggles in vp , most of them would enjoy train wars but they deem memwipe to be a coward lame thing .

So in basic vd is a the species with problem since seems tmo will help any guild to kill the mob before it go to vd .

Zee doesnt joke when he said he would destroy vd , and unlike the gone officer core of vd when he menace he is serius .

what vd should do is grow balls and contact him to find a new statement by the new officers .
if its true new vd officers rate their guild as a casual one as it was before the ib marriage i bet zee will show some kind of mercy.

otherwise i bet tmo will still have VD as main competition and will show in numbers and we know what will happen .
Old 04-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Look at the bold italics and compare the statements, sounds like you need to take a little of your own advice if you want to talk negatively toward someone. You and your guild haven't done anything but ride the coattails of other guilds it sounds/looks like, when was the last time you solo killed a major target that you had to compete for? Not for a long long time.

Your last statement that i bold underlined seems to apply to you, work on your insults or don't use them especially if you like the friendly atmosphere you have [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Autotune if it is a QQ than why do you feel the need to repeat yourself? It isn't a QQ, but rather a point that was made in relation to a prediction thread from someone else awhile ago and it just seems to be coming true with the facts displayed. Plus if it was another guild nobody would've had the comparisons of the past to make to this as there wouldn't have been a trend developing. As mentioned it doesn't really matter, just quit pretending that TMO/Taken does not have a partnership when it comes to things like this as similar to IB/VD. There is one and whether or not it operates the same that can be debated, obviously there are both similarities and differences.
dunno why you thought to bold the word "gave". I'm not sure how else to say TMO didn't take any of the loot from the joint kill. I honestly doubt it matters what word choice you use, the end result was the same.

If you are implying that Taken didn't deserve it? well, TMO already decided to pass on the loot by putting the dragon on the list. TMO said VD wasn't allowed to participate without TMO intervention. The loot that was on that dragon went to a guild that was allowed to participate.

I am still finding this so hard to comprehend for you. Granted you may have tons of tinfoil, you should still be able to grasp this.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:00 AM
Orc

Jeremy looks like Jonah Hill confirmed.

Pictures removed from RL pic thread in haste when he began insulting others.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure you're mad I banned you from our TS =)
The only one mad was you considering you "cried" over getting confronted with simple questions for spreading lies and then whined to Supreme to get admin powers just to make a Ban happen. LOL, you are too funny still trying to carry stuff on in a random location proving my point of not being able to let things go. Seriously, grow up IT'S A GAME!
Old 04-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Banned

Nah Autotune the Gave and Handed were in regards to Glitter's statement haha
Old 04-18-2012, 01:48 AM
Aviak

So, 20 some pages into a Talendor thread...

Thank-you <The Mystical Order> for the dragon killing opportunities, it has been fun to race and combine forces with other guilds to kill creatures that have been out of scope for months. I can't shake an ominous feeling that somethings coming to bite my ass, but "Cheers!" for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash
quit pretending that TMO/Taken does not have a partnership when it comes to things like this as similar to IB/VD.
Some anon with a link has to respond to everything and take a dissenting opinion. High school was fun for me too brew, but you get over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Writ3r
Seriously, grow up IT'S A GAME!
You replied on the wrong account, you started that argument on "Cash". Also, man up, can't stick by what you say for 3 minutes+?

Something actually worth reading:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verenity
Hey guys, I was just outside... it was pretty nice out there IMO.
/\/\ THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
Closed Thread