Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 03:38 PM
Aviak

[QUOTE=Bohab;631604]Well at least the Edge of the Nightwalker graphic was fixed. We can all be thankful for that... priorities?
QUOTE]

Im pretty sure he didnt mean that in agood way nil saw it on someone the other night and it looks ugly as shit now....

should have never been changed in my mind.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Banned

well if i knew it would take 6x as long to get VP pixels reimbursed as it took to do the VP quest key i would of killed myself a long time ago.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tiggles donated to the server and got a rogue epic before they were even released. Not saying you personally would ever do this shit, but yeah, people that donate get benefits.
Oh Snap. Putting in donation right now. Can't wait to level tonight with my rogue epic!
Old 04-27-2012, 08:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your item loss was a result of your own error: you deleted it, put it in a temporary bag, gave it to the wrong npc, gave an npc the wrong items. I do not reimburse for these things. It's possible Rogean or Amelinda might take pity, but not me. Hate me for it or whatever, but that's my policy.
WTB Rogean or Amelinda pity

If it helps I rarely if ever petition and I am not rude. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asher
Old 04-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaweedpimpz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly figured i have a better chance at getting another staff to drop off silverwing than getting a reimbursement.

My item, was personally lost by having the staff on my cursor, clicking on a mob in trade range, and then backing out of trade range.

Poof goes the staff, spent atleast 2 months bumping my thread every day. Never got an answer. Finally got pissed and said to just delete it, as i new it was never gonna be replaced.
by the way when this happens if you camp out and come back right away you get the item back immediatly.
Bunn - 54 Cleric
Old 04-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tiggles donated to the server and got a rogue epic before they were even released. Not saying you personally would ever do this shit, but yeah, people that donate get benefits.
I donated my time and expertise not money.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

I had a similar thing happen to me on the final turn in of my monk's epic. I turned in the celestial fists book to the mad kaiaren, he gives it back. Then I turn the book into the true form of kaiaren, and get nothing back in return.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
by the way when this happens if you camp out and come back right away you get the item back immediatly.
Not every time, obviously.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Aviak

Send a message via MSN to Olacaten

Hell i have been waiting for over a year now fow help haha.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:20 PM
Banned

just bumped my petition thread for the lulz
Closed Thread