Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 05:34 AM
Banned

Default My official farewell post

through the good times, the mostly bad times, i came to know a few of you deeply all the while playing with you slaying dragons, slaying gnolls, spiders, wolfs, beetles, bats, ice giants, drakes, lizards, fire giants, slightly larger bats, slightly larger wolfs, white spiders, brown spiders, cispern asps, mummys, orcs, halflings, ogres.... to say it was great would be a lie, to say it was terrible would be a lie.

the truth is, this server was absolutely ultra shit, in every sense, being here from the start of a full classic server while shaking my head, thinking.."gee can this server be any more blue for a pvp server", to the slow trickle of rogain releasing he needed to take his blue glasses on and put on his red ones, bringing null on the team for resists to late, watching the gradual slide from p99 red, to vztz4.0.... although it was to slow of a transition, it almost got there.... still at the end it was lacking exp mods and yellow text.

i see alot of people on the forums saying "oh u didnt come down hard enough on the vztz playerbase for cheating and exploiting", this is the exact mindset that brought down this server, you guys wanted the vztz crew to fail, you constantly took the bluebies side of the vztz side, most famously demonstrated by the holo bans and suspensions. furthermore this server was STARTED because vztz had no place to go and rogean was nice enough to make a house for us. but he took a really hard line with "my way or the highway" and once he realized his way sucked, he slowly admited defeat and caved to us, jus way way to slowly in order to save face. i dont blame rogean, hes fucking 19, of course he is going to cling to something like internet rep, never admit defeat.

in closing all of you are complete faggots, but your my faggots, and thats why i enjoy playing with you all, and i think server staff should have realized that from the start, a red99 is going to be 90% faggot, 10% harrison. you cant fucking cater to the god damned 10%, you have to cater to the faggots. just because they are faggots doesnt mean they are wrong....

love, you faggot friend Agatha.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:29 AM
Sarnak

Yeah, griefing, exploiting and cheating is faggotry of the highest order. Bye faggot.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Banned

agatha sucks.. rogean rules
Old 06-15-2012, 10:14 AM
Fire Giant

VZTZ players were not all cheating pieces of shit, contrary to popular belief.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

The biggest cheaters were the bluebies but it's like yelling at the wind at this point repeating it
Old 06-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The biggest cheaters were the bluebies but it's like yelling at the wind at this point repeating it
Old 06-15-2012, 10:46 AM
Fire Giant

Its a shame you were not griefed off the server earlier than you were. Pop is so low thanks to the hacking/cheating/griefing kids of holocaust and you.

Oh well ,better late then never, bye!

Can't wait to see the server revive with a more mature playerbase once Kunark is announced. I'll be helping to make sure your kind and holocaust stays griefed off, for the good of the server.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a shame you were not griefed off the server earlier than you were. Pop is so low thanks to the hacking/cheating/griefing kids of holocaust and you.

Oh well ,better late then never, bye!

Can't wait to see the server revive with a more mature playerbase once Kunark is announced. I'll be helping to make sure your kind and holocaust stays griefed off, for the good of the server.
^this. I doubt the small minds of hese kats will comprehend their mistake. Some of these chimps I heard were even buying Macs to play, lol. People need to grief their pixels for their jollies I guess. Buh bye!
Old 06-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

I really don't think I understood a word of what the poster above me typed. Pretty sure that's a good thing.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really don't think I understood a word of what the poster above me typed. Pretty sure that's a good thing.
Not suprised you would not "get it".

Mr. "I failed naggy with fire giant pets, 30+ buddies, and 20 ivander hoops"

Stick to ez69
Closed Thread