Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 09:50 PM
Sarnak

Alarti, when TMO's suspension is over are you guys going to roflstomp the server or not? Just curious is all. I haven't been playing all that much in the past two weeks but the atmosphere on the forums has changed it would seem. Care to comment?
Old 06-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deneauth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti, when TMO's suspension is over are you guys going to roflstomp the server or not? Just curious is all. I haven't been playing all that much in the past two weeks but the atmosphere on the forums has changed it would seem. Care to comment?
gonna do what tmo always does. win
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:32 PM
Sarnak

Haha that will make for an interesting read later, thanks for the update [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-25-2012, 03:26 AM
Aviak

Maybe we will not have to wait 4 months for next tap on the wrist errr i mean temporary ban.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bylbob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe we will not have to wait 4 months for next tap on the wrist errr i mean temporary ban.
oh look, one of those shitty players from a shitty guild that died. Wonder why he so upset.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gonna do what tmo always does. win
i just gotta know a few things .....why didnt any of the top guilds on my live server 12 years ago ever get raid suspended ? they killed the same mobs your killing now ? how do you get raid suspended on a 12 year old game ?
how do you get raid suspended when your zerging every mob you attempt ? sounds kinda weak and pathetic if you sit back and think about it . your fighting these mobs over and over and over with twice as many people as you need and u still have to do something to cross the line to defeat them ? why ???? just wondering ..... so figured id ask .... its starting to smell like ass and cigarettes so im sure stealin is somewhere close by to open his mouth
Old 06-25-2012, 06:40 AM
Fire Giant

Give TMO a chance to prove they are not TR, we will see what happens when the 28th rolls around
Old 06-25-2012, 07:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liukang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just gotta know a few things .....why didnt any of the top guilds on my live server 12 years ago ever get raid suspended ? they killed the same mobs your killing now ? how do you get raid suspended on a 12 year old game ?
how do you get raid suspended when your zerging every mob you attempt ? sounds kinda weak and pathetic if you sit back and think about it . your fighting these mobs over and over and over with twice as many people as you need and u still have to do something to cross the line to defeat them ? why ???? just wondering ..... so figured id ask .... its starting to smell like ass and cigarettes so im sure stealin is somewhere close by to open his mouth
unless gms where watching a raid they wouldnt do a shit and most where guides with no real power.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liukang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p99 GMs do not = live GMs

on live they where very light on any banning etc because it caused PAYING customers to stop paying etc etc so that imo is a poor relation to make- and as stated by the admins, there are many MANY more tools available for them to police player activity now than ever on live.

Xadion Von'Darkborn - Shadow Knight
Cory Von'Darkborn - Ranger
Brezner Von'Darkborn - Bard
Watermelons Siliconmelons - Corpse/Shaman

Old 06-25-2012, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give TMO a chance to prove they are not TR, we will see what happens when the 28th rolls around
We aren't TR we proved that by beating them, then giving back to the server, you guys just cried about your handouts.

Its like you waited in the welfare line and when they gave you soup, you demanded a filet.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread