Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL, Some things never change.
whats that supposed to mean, big tycko p99 champin hoarder of souls?

Why would you come from tmo on blue and join the basicly same guild? Dont you like winning with the under hand?

Guess not! Enjoy zerging full time new kid, again.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

It means

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you come from tmo on blue and join the basicly same guild? Dont you like winning with the under hand?
No they like the easiest way every, single, time.

We call them cowards around these parts.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Orc

Whats with the red discussion on a blue server is what I would like to know, yes I was Nihilum and no I am not here to talk trash. I am only here to point out what so many have missed and continue to miss.

Take a guild whose sole interest in the server is to eliminate "rotations" and "lists" that they had been putting up with on blue and move them to a red server. Nothing changes, primary objective is still killing dragons.

In order to maintain a monopoly on the servers dragons of course they are going to recruit as many as they can, loot was distributed by officers and DKP was used only as attendance checks not traditional bidding on items when I was playing here so the number of members actually in the guild makes no difference in who obtains pixels.

Most of us come from PVP servers and only care about loot to provide an edge in PVP. This is not how core Nihilum was when I played - I haven't played here in quite some time so some of these things may of changed but common chat in vent would be to avoid PVP unless there was an alternate incentive, PVP for the sake of PVP was very rare with only a few people actually wanting to go zone to zone hunting other guilds even when it would prevent other guilds from farming pixels it wasn't enough to get people interested in PVP it just isn't why they play. (Yes, there are exceptions but this was the mentality of 90% of the players when I was in the guild, if your the 10% you don't really need to point that out as people already know if you really are of the 10% because your out looking for targets)

The surge in population is causing people to think things are changing, they're not. It's the same box with the same management which is what the majority of people say was the reason they switched servers to begin with. The guilds sound pretty much the same except Nihilum is protecting it's monopoly by further increasing its ranks which if you look at it from the perspective outlined above shouldn't be surprising, not near as surprising as them actually engaging in PVP without a dragon to defend.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimeru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lots of bad in an me.
Originally Posted by Casey II View Post
You should idolize drug dealers from the 1980s more and fat faggot rappers who pretend to be drug dealers from the 1980s but are really fat security guards like Rick Ross.

Also, you should let people know that you enjoy hip hop music. Even if they didn't want to know.

That would probably make people respect your faggot ass more.
]
Old 08-15-2012, 10:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanders [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats with the red discussion on a blue server is what I would like to know, yes I was Nihilum and no I am not here to talk trash. I am only here to point out what so many have missed and continue to miss.

Take a guild whose sole interest in the server is to eliminate "rotations" and "lists" that they had been putting up with on blue and move them to a red server. Nothing changes, primary objective is still killing dragons.

In order to maintain a monopoly on the servers dragons of course they are going to recruit as many as they can, loot was distributed by officers and DKP was used only as attendance checks not traditional bidding on items when I was playing here so the number of members actually in the guild makes no difference in who obtains pixels.

Most of us come from PVP servers and only care about loot to provide an edge in PVP. This is not how core Nihilum was when I played - I haven't played here in quite some time so some of these things may of changed but common chat in vent would be to avoid PVP unless there was an alternate incentive, PVP for the sake of PVP was very rare with only a few people actually wanting to go zone to zone hunting other guilds even when it would prevent other guilds from farming pixels it wasn't enough to get people interested in PVP it just isn't why they play. (Yes, there are exceptions but this was the mentality of 90% of the players when I was in the guild, if your the 10% you don't really need to point that out as people already know if you really are of the 10% because your out looking for targets)

The surge in population is causing people to think things are changing, they're not. It's the same box with the same management which is what the majority of people say was the reason they switched servers to begin with. The guilds sound pretty much the same except Nihilum is protecting it's monopoly by further increasing its ranks which if you look at it from the perspective outlined above shouldn't be surprising, not near as surprising as them actually engaging in PVP without a dragon to defend.
Look Papa Smurf, no ones worried about your intentions.
Originally Posted by Casey II View Post
You should idolize drug dealers from the 1980s more and fat faggot rappers who pretend to be drug dealers from the 1980s but are really fat security guards like Rick Ross.

Also, you should let people know that you enjoy hip hop music. Even if they didn't want to know.

That would probably make people respect your faggot ass more.
]
Old 08-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanders [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PVP for the sake of PVP was very rare with only a few people actually wanting to go zone to zone hunting other guilds

What was the point of your whole post by the way? This is a red server and the only thing that means is if you dont like something you can do something about it.

So what are you going to do about it? (besides post)
Last edited by CrystalBlue; 08-15-2012 at 10:32 PM..
Old 08-15-2012, 10:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was the point of your whole post by the way? This is a red server and the only thing that means is if you dont like something you can do something about it.

So what are you going to do about it? (besides post)
posted by CrystalBLUE

lolol you set that up so well
Old 08-15-2012, 10:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Thank you for the insight pal wanders, I think you are correct in your reasoning,

and we have even more reasons to lol in vent, WTB vent access to nihi, would
love to hear them talk during pvps
Old 08-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

it mostly consists of Samwise down, ezpk down, kilbur down, tombom down, vizcount down, nips down, znif down and so forth.