Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw Swampfeet and Cheesycakes in EJ...they both ran and gated=\.
Never seen you in-game.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never seen you in-game.

Because you was running from PVP....
Old 08-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Kobold

Still don't know what you're talking about, you have never been in same zone as me.

Strange
Old 08-26-2012, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

you cant really miss the fat slob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2012, 11:13 PM
Sarnak

http://youtu.be/bmD4QU_18pE

wtf u cant embed videos anymore? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.](
Old 08-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

clearly anti-pvp cuz they won't go for supremes third chin coated in dragon sause at a level of neckbeard that has never been seen.

let us catch up a bit brew just got started
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
clearly anti-pvp cuz they won't go for supremes third chin coated in dragon sause at a level of neckbeard that has never been seen.

let us catch up a bit brew just got started
My god some of the things people say here are the funniest things I've ever heard rofl.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:02 AM
Kobold

It was funny the other night when tehruoh charged checkraises group in com on the top level, bashed sharlen down to 30 so she took off and floated down. Next thing i see is tehruoh falling from the sky with no lev, going berserk and crippling her face off because she sat down to mem gate presumeably. Wish i had frapa going at the time, it was epic lol.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charms [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Psssst, hey guys, I got info off my spy that Nihil will be able to rape us at any point today, tomorrow, and any other time we go for them. Pass this ultra-lucrative information along!!!

Good spying.

PSSSTTTT hey guys, I got info off my spy the Nihil will be unable to leave mom's basement at any point, today, tomorrow, and any other time we go for them. Pass this ultra-sad information along!!! and pray for their fat souls

amen
Old 08-27-2012, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerokella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was funny the other night when tehruoh charged checkraises group in com on the top level, bashed sharlen down to 30 so she took off and floated down. Next thing i see is tehruoh falling from the sky with no lev, going berserk and crippling her face off because she sat down to mem gate presumeably. Wish i had frapa going at the time, it was epic lol.
I got a perfect pumice on him above the mobs thought I'd get him with it. Oh well.