Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really? I would be surprised if the diehard pvp's didn't try to get the quality loot camps on lockdown to lessen the gear disparity between them and nihi. Locket is a waste of time in my opinion, but I would be fighting tooth and nail for HS and Seb keys.
Chancellor is usually always up - only 2 hr spawn too...

[ANONYMOUS] dip|o the Conjurer
Old 08-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greegon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
going to camp this until i get a heart attack
so glad I got NoS before most people found out about it...

camped out at kly and logged in after work the next day - some genius left the kly up, so i killed that man with the quickness....i heard of horror stories of that camp on blue, something like 15 hours with nada. thank you to whoever saved me hours of my life.

[ANONYMOUS] dip|o the Conjurer
Old 08-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having staff interaction is paramount at this point. I think half the buzz with kunark was just from actually seeing rogean and nilbog posting on the forums.

If we were to get a few things like YT and resists fixed, it would be huge.
Probably the only time I will ever agree with you. I started playing again because it seemed possible that top GMs were becoming active and the server might get some legitimacy. Seems that it is just not meant to be.

A project cannot succeed if the project managers only make an appearance once every few months.
Closed Thread