Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

What else am I supposed to do drunk as fuck at 3AM Tanthallas, /q and wack it? Hm.... on second thought....
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 02-26-2013, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What else am I supposed to do drunk as fuck at 3AM Tanthallas, /q and wack it? Hm.... on second thought....
Calm down young one, still early on the west coast.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
=-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is that spin?? Do you disagree with any of what he said?

1. The path Fay followed, like dragonfists said, would actually be in-between that red and blue line and highly skewed toward the blue until it leveled out. This is because the bard is running much faster than Fay to begin with. This means that even if the puller went 30-60seconds out of the way, the path Fay traveled would actually only reduce Fay's time of getting to ogre island by less than half of that.

2. Everyone deviates from the most direct path when pulling a mob. It is crucial in certain circumstances. If you want to claim raid interference, it should not be enough to merely show that the most direct path was deviated from...especially for what amounts to a small fraction of time on a 5 minute pull. If it were a substantial amount of the typical pull time, it would be completely understandable.

I want to see the 'direct' pulls that TMO consistently fails to do. The last Sev they got many moons ago and the last Talendor would be far worse 'kiting' then what happened here. We arent desperate enough to have a camera man follow you around, however...

The red line is the ACTUAL path that faydedar took from locs zagum took following FAYDEDAR, not not your bard. Given your logic though, you are saying that you took an even more severe stalling route than faydedar did since "the bard is so far in front of fay." I think this warrants a second week of suspension on top of the first, cheater. Not only a cheater, but trying to lie and spin your way out of it.

Forceful Entry, clearly cheating their way for some mobs, only to give loot back a bit later. Have a nice vacation sloan bard account.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The red line is the ACTUAL path that faydedar took from locs zagum took following FAYDEDAR, not not your bard. Given your logic though, you are saying that you took an even more severe stalling route than faydedar did since "the bard is so far in front of fay." I think this warrants a second week of suspension on top of the first, cheater. Not only a cheater, but trying to lie and spin your way out of it.

Forceful Entry, clearly cheating their way for some mobs, only to give loot back a bit later. Have a nice vacation sloan bard account.
So at what point on the red line did tmo have actual raid force in zone? Oh yeah when the boat from oasis zoned in while FE had Fay half dead.

BTW, fay takes closer to 7min to pull to camp even on a straight pull.. im uploading one of my fraps now of a straight pull to isle with /loc's along the way, its a 7min 30sec pull. What's the run speed of fay? You put on jboots (still faster than fay) and run from spawn to ogre in under 4 min as Alarti asserts is the maximum time for pull w/o it being a stall.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2013, 01:16 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your kite was over 4 mins long. If you pull straight to your camp it would have been less than have the total time of that kite. Sloan confirmed cheater

Lay off the special sauce
Old 02-26-2013, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So at what point on the red line did tmo have actual raid force in zone? Oh yeah when the boat from oasis zoned in while FE had Fay half dead.

BTW, fay takes closer to 7min to pull to camp even on a straight pull.. im uploading one of my fraps now of a straight pull to isle with /loc's along the way, its a 7min 30sec pull. What's the run speed of fay? You put on jboots (still faster than fay) and run from spawn to ogre in under 4 min as Alarti asserts is the maximum time for pull w/o it being a stall.

Can I quote you on that?
Old 02-26-2013, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Dragonfists, are you really going to make a fool of yourself, or do I have to upload my fraps? That is the fucking funniest thing I've ever seen. I may have been wasted, but not THAT wasted.
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 02-26-2013, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Im sure by "one" of your fraps you mean a time you pulled it when you didn't kite it to the other side of the zone too lol
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 02-26-2013, 01:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was in zone. 1 HEDS wizard and a few friends can demolish faydedar, young raider. Your question is off target though and you are deflecting the point. If you pull a dragon you cannot stall kite when theres competing members in zone. PERIOD.

Let me tell you the real reason he kited it though. Yea lets talk about the elephant in the room. A direct pull of fay to ogre island would have caused you to wipe, and you know this. Sloan recognized he tagged it too early and wantsd to.buy time. We got it on fraps and now sloan, shinko, and forceful entry have egg on their face.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:22 AM
Aviak

Are you saying that the run from spawn to ogre isle can be done in under 4 min?

Because you're the one who will be shown to be a fool
Closed Thread