Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 08:07 PM
Kobold

Your story is convoluted it's hard to understand, I thought the rogue was held up by our rogue helping her out and dragging her to ZI.

You said our rogue delayed your CR but the rogue was down there when we got down there?

And if the necro AND the rogue were both down there then how come you didn't Rez your cleric and finish the CR in the time it took us to kill emp. That's about 15 minutes to Rez your party. But I guess a stretch break was in order
Old 03-13-2013, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

If a duo was killing stuff right where the crypt guardians and crypt keeper spawn, I would not try to leapfrog into one of the named rooms. Is that what was happening? I got the impression that those two were in a location not too near any named and were just killing trash while waiting for drags/rezzes or something.

As far as I understand the rules, if mobs are fully popped and there is no one in sight sitting around obviously preparing to engage the mobs within a few minutes... I wouldn't even ask for a CC. I'd just kill shit. If those mobs were camped, then they would be dead, or at least engaged, or at least someone would be within sight of them buffing up and only moments away from engaging.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a duo was killing stuff right where the crypt guardians and crypt keeper spawn, I would not try to leapfrog into one of the named rooms. Is that what was happening? I got the impression that those two were in a location not too near any named and were just killing trash while waiting for drags/rezzes or something.

As far as I understand the rules, if mobs are fully popped and there is no one in sight sitting around obviously preparing to engage the mobs within a few minutes... I wouldn't even ask for a CC. I'd just kill shit. If those mobs were camped, then they would be dead, or at least engaged, or at least someone would be within sight of them buffing up and only moments away from engaging.
That is the lie that was told... THey had cleared the 2 roamer frogs and were about to pull one crypt guardian when the 2nd group arrived. They were right at the door that leads to emp area when the 2nd group arrived. Once the 2nd group started pulling mobs and killing them the rogue petitioned and they stopped engaging. They only killed what the other group left up after that. Which of course is all they "Claim" to have seen now. See this is the spin the 2nd group is trying to put on it "They weren't there" when they would have to be blind to miss em.

They were keeping the first crypt area clear to rez there at the stairs so they would only have to deal with the first roamer if they had rez effects when the next repops happened. They hadn't missed a cycle of spawns yet and the 2nd group came in right as they were respawning and started killing everything. Funniest thing I have read about it was their claim only to see the necro in the hallway. He was there the whole time in plain site.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got the impression that those two were in a location not too near any named and were just killing trash while waiting for drags/rezzes or something.
It was only the necro, if there was a rogue they didn't make themselves known at all until later. And the necro wasn't killing anything, simply had a mob charmed then later feighned it on us when we got back to crypt, along with a mob it was fighting.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Alright then, sounds like what really happened can't be known for sure unless you were there or have logs then, so I'll stop commenting.

I was fired up because of something that may or may not have actually been the case. God bless R&F!
Old 03-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugmukk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was only the necro, if there was a rogue they didn't make themselves known at all until later. And the necro wasn't killing anything, simply had a mob charmed then later feighned it on us when we got back to crypt, along with a mob it was fighting.
The rogue was there. Even waved at your rogue when he arrived... you should pay attention to emotes in game. No mobs got feigned on you....charm broke while he Feigned death to clear aggro and recharm.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Orc

I mean... running into other peoples camp... You want to complain when you get aggro on their mobs ??? You ran into a camp that was camp.... A necro uses charm to deal with things... Charm breaks sometimes.... You get prox aggro on those mobs when he has to FD to reset everything.... Maybe you shouldn't run into someone elses camp ???
Old 03-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is the lie that was told... THey had cleared the 2 roamer frogs and were about to pull one crypt guardian when the 2nd group arrived.
Who is they? you werent there? how do you know what happened then?

Quote:
They were right at the door that leads to emp area when the 2nd group arrived
Quote:
were about to pull one crypt guardian when the 2nd group arrived
So which one was it? you were at emp door? or about to kill an ICG? those quotes were taken 1 sentence apart.

Quote:
They were keeping the first crypt area clear to rez there at the stairs so they would only have to deal with the first roamer if they had rez effects when the next repops happened.
How come the necro was at the emp door if he was trying to keep mobs in the crypt clear? Once again doesn't make sense.

Your story is rediculous, it gets further from the truth every time you tell it.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rogue was there. Even waved at your rogue when he arrived... you should pay attention to emotes in game. No mobs got feigned on you....charm broke while he Feigned death to clear aggro and recharm.
conveniently right next to us right? How come he didn't stand up and recharm then? And how would you know that if you arent the necro? AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE THAT FACT.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugmukk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is they? you werent there? how do you know what happened then?

So which one was it? you were at emp door? or about to kill an ICG? those quotes were taken 1 sentence apart.

How come the necro was at the emp door if he was trying to keep mobs in the crypt clear? Once again doesn't make sense.

Your story is rediculous, it gets further from the truth every time you tell it.
You really are bad at this. The necro had already cleared 2 frog repops....He was over with the rogue at the door that leads to Emperor in crypt waiting for repops...You know the door... the one you come back from emp to after you clear down there and run back....here is a hint...IT's NOT THE LOCKED DOOR AT EMPEROR.. lol@you playing dumb still.
Closed Thread