Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lies.... The whole group was the same before and after.
This isn't true I did a who all on Mantic and even added him to friends list to see if he was just a place holder for the group and indeed he was not online no more than 10 minutes after we left.

Also by the time we made it to NG a caster type (Mage I think) had suicided and your rogue drug him down.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bullshit - - also funny that this isn't the first time someone has had a GM intervention over crypt camp. If you really want the camp /d and figure out who should really be there instead of whining to the GMs - a full group wipe at crypt is pretty pathetic - esp INSIDE the locked door - smh
That's funny you mention it because me and deklin were in vent with each other and we both agreed in that situation the GM should have ported everyone out to different locations and /ooc crypt is open.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Banned

From what I gather the new group had the camp. How is the camp held if you're not clearing the mobs in a timely manner. I can see a quick Afk med break during a re spawn but a full cr... I'd like to see the logs of the exact reason why the old group got to keep it. Sounds like a lot of QQ and very little pew pew.

It reminds me of a few experiences I had of people jump into my crypt camp trying to sock the named spawns. Instead of petitioning we just kept killing and timed heiro and jbb guy and both groups zerg'd them down till the other group left. Instead of crying and feeding the agony they feed off or /petition we just kept at it. They knew they was wrong and left.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is funny though how much people will lie to defend their shitty actions. They of course are never in the wrong....
Quote:
I also am not the necro.
Like this one? Because....

Quote:
I wear a fingerbone hoop. There were no mysterious third parties lurking invisible.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

I have been in seb before and had a rogue with me and asked a warrior in seb if they could group and come to crypt - he said he had a group in disco - i go down to NG and just start killing mobs with a couple guys waiting on a tank of some type - all of a sudden when the mobs were cleared the warrior i asked at disco leapfrogs us with his group from disco (and announces it on ooc) I will not use his name but then again im sure tons of other players have other things to say about stupid bs he has done

Just one small example of dozens of the jackasses there - the SI patch has really policed seb of a lot of scrubs, which is quite welcome if you ask me
Old 03-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Banned

Sad. I had a group try to leapfrog me once. They had no way to get in and was claiming it. So my group went down and they wiggled their way down after we opened door and couldn't ks us. No petition filed.
Closed Thread