Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya im diggin /melody [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

not here tho hehe
No need to twist dawg, put all casters in your group, equip VP Lute, Sing Mana, afk.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

brew the shit bards can do on live now with aas and new songs

D=

wtf mang shits tite

bards now ultimate trainers with fading memories, dis gonna be gud
Old 03-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Banned

Yea I played a bard on Live during Underfoot and House of Thule. Shit was tite. Fading Memories was great and I could easily pull raid targets. Live bard was the reason I made a bard here. Shit is fun and I hope one day, Twainz will have Fading Memories.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:32 PM
Aviak

Fading Memories best AA ever. Not even close.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Banned

i petitioned citizenn for boxing his stupid alts in CB , no one responded , he even admitted it via tell twice

i dont think anyone cares , but i would love to box myself , why not just enable it?
Old 03-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomatoking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i petitioned citizenn for boxing his stupid alts in CB , no one responded , he even admitted it via tell twice

i dont think anyone cares , but i would love to box myself , why not just enable it?
Well I sorta feel the same way... which is why I don't petition people.. If I could box I'm sure I would do it to level an alt. But I don't want to lie or be sneaky about it so I just don't do it.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I played a bard on Live during Underfoot and House of Thule. Shit was tite. Fading Memories was great and I could easily pull raid targets. Live bard was the reason I made a bard here. Shit is fun and I hope one day, Twainz will have Fading Memories.
ye i never knew the power of bard (post pop) until a couple of weeks ago when i was messing around on live. too bad zek so dead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Question Thread is confusing

I am not sure what is boxing that you are speak of friend?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please be more clear thanks
Old 03-20-2013, 04:00 AM
Banned

boxing is very easy to tell if both players are actively online PLing or doing stuff ingame, even easier to spot if they are trying to move around since its mostly auto follow or running wrong directions then corrected 1 by 1. however GMs can spot this easy enough, theres a good chance some of it you are mistaking for ppl who are mostly just afk watching tv and only casting ds/buffs whatever while on auto follow when friend needs it. My friend did this for me for a few levels just sat on hill and ide run up grab a ds/levi, most people would immediately think boxing if it weren't for the fact he was talking and DSing other people at the camp site helping out.

When it comes to raids, a surprising amount of lazy people will auto follow someone while running through a zone or what not. whether its cuz they are truly lazy and are pixel whores only or they are prepping food/drink/shitting prior to getting started. i think gm's are doing a fine job keeping dual boxing in check, some people are a bit slicker then others but they will get nabbed eventually. anyway to me, its not worth dual boxing cuz i dont want to even risk losing my account/items due to the time invested. other people however, they have more gear, accounts whatever they can easily replace shit since they have tons of plat and an abundance of chars. one thing you wont see nearly at all is a real classic char (firepots, guise etc) being dual boxed cuz no one wants that shit getting banned.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ye i never knew the power of bard (post pop) until a couple of weeks ago when i was messing around on live. too bad zek so dead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget about indoor selos!
Closed Thread