Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry big slip. The inactive/useless member purge we recently did got ya. Not like u were coming back anyways <3

Blue > Red

so you post a thread asking if i can get booted allmost 11 months ago

i was booted last month

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

LALS

xasten ur really are a pansy bro.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
buti regress who really gives a shit brew?
It's painfully obvious that you do.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Banned

red is where im at. have no reason to come back to the blue server.

you guys are so envious of tmo that you guys think anyone has envy.

i was part of it for over a year, accomplished what i wanted to and quit.

couldnt care less bros
Old 03-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Hypothetical situation:

Pablo the Friendly Necromancer is camping the AC spawn in South Ro. Jimmy the Young Camp Lawyer is sitting nearby.

Halfway through one of his spawn timers, Pablo decides to visit the dark elf vendors and sell some heavy loot he had been carrying. Upon his return one minute later, Pablo finds Jimmy is now occupying the camp. Citing the case Camp Lawyers vs. Lower Guk (2010), Jimmy says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by His Honor Xzerion
1. Going forward, if you intend to hold or claim a camp, your group must retain presence at that camp.
At that point, adherent to the letter of the law, the camp now belongs to Jimmy.

My question is this, and is a matter of opinion: Did Jimmy exercise poor etiquette claiming the camp as his own? Does Pablo have any right to be angry with Jimmy?
Old 03-23-2013, 05:10 PM
Banned

Hypothetical answer :

You play red, killed the scrub and now you kill named, loot up and LALS.

or u play blue go to sell a dagger in 30 sec come back and have to fight a random numb er of other angry bluebies just to have a gm show up and kick you all the fuck out.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i was booted last month

xasten ur really are a pansy bro.
I know I said I was done, but since Slippery seems to care so much, I'll give him what he's looking for. I suspect Zee simply forgot about this before he suggested that you were purged as part of normal operations.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2013, 05:16 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2013, 05:17 PM
Banned

zeelot must respect your opinion a lot if it only took him 7 months to reply to your QQ thread.

LALS
Old 03-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephirith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hypothetical situation:

Pablo the Friendly Necromancer is camping the AC spawn in South Ro. Jimmy the Young Camp Lawyer is sitting nearby.

Halfway through one of his spawn timers, Pablo decides to visit the dark elf vendors and sell some heavy loot he had been carrying. Upon his return one minute later, Pablo finds Jimmy is now occupying the camp. Citing the case Camp Lawyers vs. Lower Guk (2010), Jimmy says:

At that point, adherent to the letter of the law, the camp now belongs to Jimmy.

My question is this, and is a matter of opinion: Did Jimmy exercise poor etiquette claiming the camp as his own? Does Pablo have any right to be angry with Jimmy?
I've tried to find it, but there was some precedent where you can run around a small radius provided the mob is nowhere near spawning again. Your example should likely fit within that precedent.

SRO specifically fits perfectly within that as there's only 1 camp in the zone, if the roamer is down that should be considered constructive notice that it's camped (IE the situation and surroundings were obvious enough to convey that it's camped with no action on the part of the camper), and finally a pet on the spawn point should be sufficient to hold it.

The camp rules are structured so as to provide a solid framework to establish camps, and the current GM's seem to very much approach the situations viewing the totality of the circumstances, meaning that if the PH is down and you run to the vendors, it should be obvious it's camped, and as long as you run right back, you're likely to maintain the camp.

And yes, Jimmy is very loose butthole.
Last edited by Frieza_Prexus; 03-23-2013 at 06:08 PM..
Old 03-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephirith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hypothetical situation:

jimmy is a douche bag
Closed Thread