Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dat body fat %
its all height and weight doors what are you talking about.

Team Tripod

I'd rather be fishing
Old 04-18-2013, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servellious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For someone who talks so intelligently and im sure is smarter than me, you say the dumbest things sometimes, i would get into body fat % and things but i think its just way over your head. As i said before keep reaching you just keep making yourself look stupid.
If you are trying to lose 22 lbs in the next 3 months... where do you plan to lose that weight from? Muscle mass? Brain matter(not much to spare)?
It only makes sense that you plant to lose 22lbs of body fat. 22lbs is alot of body fat to lose. Implying fat. Of course 22lbs distributed across someone who is 6'8" is a different story than on someone who is 5'5" So please lets get into percentages. Also, how tall are you?

Or.... you could stop calling others fat... when you were a fatty for 99%+ of your life.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are trying to lose 22 lbs in the next 3 months... where do you plan to lose that weight from? Muscle mass? Brain matter(not much to spare)?
It only makes sense that you plant to lose 22lbs of body fat. 22lbs is alot of body fat to lose. Implying fat. Of course 22lbs distributed across someone who is 6'8" is a different story than on someone who is 5'5" So please lets get into percentages. Also, how tall are you?

Or.... you could stop calling others fat... when you were a fatty for 99%+ of your life.
also yes i realize there are spelling errors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

I was assuming it was all muscle.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

its really not that much, its 2 months of work and not all of it is fat, my % is 14.3 which isnt very high, trying to get ripped to participate in some some events and different sports and the extra muscle mass just saps energy and endurance. You know oxygen to support more muscle more calories burned etc etc watch UFC fights and how fast the yoked out guys burn out. But you obviously dont understand much about working out and losing weight and changing ones body but keep reading my story i will keep you updated, tiggles can even join in on it with anyone else who wants to improve their physical fitness and health.

Team Tripod

I'd rather be fishing
Old 04-18-2013, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

wat if all my body fat is in my cock?
Old 04-18-2013, 01:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wat if all my body fat is in my cock?
then you probably have elephantitis
Old 04-18-2013, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

good 1 moran
Old 04-18-2013, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servellious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its really not that much, its 2 months of work and not all of it is fat, my % is 14.3 which isnt very high, trying to get ripped to participate in some some events and different sports and the extra muscle mass just saps energy and endurance. You know oxygen to support more muscle more calories burned etc etc watch UFC fights and how fast the yoked out guys burn out. But you obviously dont understand much about working out and losing weight and changing ones body but keep reading my story i will keep you updated, tiggles can even join in on it with anyone else who wants to improve their physical fitness and health.
Yes you are obvious a pro bodybuilder/MMA fighter. Because eliptical and stairmaster is that intense cardio training MMA fighters, and bodybuilders need!

my work outs consist of 30 minutes eliptical and 30 minutes stairmaster in the morning first thing on an empty stomach, i also rotate in some hiking when my gf or buddy wants to hit the trails. At night i either do back/bi (pull), chest/tri/shoulders (push) or another set of cardio. Im going to start legs now that contest is over and i dont have to worry about being sore for 3 days and missing a cardio session or 2. I have been working out about 6 days a week and sometimes 7.

basically i was obese growing up around 320lbs at the age of 23, over 2 years i had lost 120lbs and was sitting at around 200lbs when i turned 25. Well between nursing school and having a girlfriend and not chasing tail i gained 55lbs back in january 2013 i was 255, im now down to 227 and plan to hit 200lbs in 3 more months, i will then work on strength building and training to do a century on my road bike. I just turned 30 and feel like this is my last chance to get a good grasp on my health and fitness and take control back.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes you are obvious a pro bodybuilder/MMA fighter. Because eliptical and stairmaster is that intense cardio training MMA fighters, and bodybuilders need!

my work outs consist of 30 minutes eliptical and 30 minutes stairmaster in the morning first thing on an empty stomach, i also rotate in some hiking when my gf or buddy wants to hit the trails. At night i either do back/bi (pull), chest/tri/shoulders (push) or another set of cardio. Im going to start legs now that contest is over and i dont have to worry about being sore for 3 days and missing a cardio session or 2. I have been working out about 6 days a week and sometimes 7.

basically i was obese growing up around 320lbs at the age of 23, over 2 years i had lost 120lbs and was sitting at around 200lbs when i turned 25. Well between nursing school and having a girlfriend and not chasing tail i gained 55lbs back in january 2013 i was 255, im now down to 227 and plan to hit 200lbs in 3 more months, i will then work on strength building and training to do a century on my road bike. I just turned 30 and feel like this is my last chance to get a good grasp on my health and fitness and take control back.
Side note: I respect your struggle and the effort you put in to getting healthy.
The hypocrisy is what i cant stand.
Closed Thread